You know it is time for a relaxer when...

leigh.hill

I am a first time stretcher - :grin: 13 weeks today!!!!! I actually like the feel of my NG and I like the challenges of stretching. I have only had a couple of problems with dry hair after using some new products that my hair did not like. This morning, though, was hard to try to style my hair with all this NG. I want to make it to 15 weeks, just two more weeks!

So for all of you who have stretched before, you knew it was time to :giveup: get a relaxer when...

People ask you if you cut your hair because of the puffy roots.
You have a twa and straight ends after you wash your hair.

Last edited:
When I start to lose too much hair. When break city occurs I reach for my creamy crack. As I learn to take care of my hair, I'm able to stretch a little longer each time.

When I can see too much breakage at the line of demarcation or when ppl start to say..."oh when did you go natural?" :lol:

You know you need a relaxer when..

you scratch your scalp and find bobby pins from your last bantu set

your sister playfully slaps your head and her hand bounces off lol

You know you need a relaxer when..

you scratch your scalp and find bobby pins from your last bantu set

your sister playfully slaps your head and her hand bounces off lol

I cannot tell you how many times I have been CWing my hair and I find a bobby pin.

I have not seen my scalp in about a week or so, but I am okay with that. So far I have nott seen an increase in breakage, but I will be on the lookout though!:yep:

Back