You Get From Yo Momma

cat eyes

Just thinking back in the days when my mom used to comb my hair!!

She was so heavy handed, and I used to hate it!!! This is a thread to post pictures of you and your Momma!!

Here is a picture of me and my mom!!!

My mom has always had light hair!!! She loves her color!!! I wonder when she will stop coloring?:spinning: Huh never!!!

Ladies post pictures of you and your Mom!!!!

Lets' light up this thread for your momma!!:lachen:

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3C%3Dot%3E2328%3D466%3D3%3A4%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A33%3A34839ot1lsi

Last edited:
Nice thread. I don't have any pics of me and my mom :perplexed hmmmm :look: but I enjoyed yours and will like to see any others who want to post as well.

F

Re: You Get From Yo Momma !!Post your Pictures!!

Nice thread. I don't have any pics of me and my mom :perplexed hmmmm :look: but I enjoyed yours and will like to see any others who want to post as well.

F

BrooklynSouthHeartwarming mother, daughter and little grand...now I see where you get your full, beautiful lips!

Aww thank you ladies!!!!!

Me and MY GORGEOUS MOMMY...she used to get that blue magic grease and some water and a brush and comb and work it out on my head...lol...

Great thread Cat Eyes. You and your Mum are very pretty and have lovely hair.

I will post pics of my Mum and I when i get home later but i'd just like to say that i think if your hair was in good condition and long and your Mother looked after it then shouldn't we be taking advice from them?!

I was on the phone last night to my Mum (talking about hair of course) - unfortunately she now lives in JA so she can't be hands on for me.

She just cannot understand why i'm stressing myself out over my hair. All these different products, regimes. She was quite angry with me as i seem to be obsessing over it....ike it is taking over my life.

She convinced me to start a KISS routine in order to gain length and stop changing products all the time....just wash it, use your Vatika Oil (she likes that) and twist it up.

She has long natural hair
- i'm listening to my Momma from now on.

Cat Eyes you, your mom and your daugther are beautiful. I swear I am your cousin once removed, you just favor some of my family in Louisiana. Joanna721, girl you and your mom "go girl".

I don't have any current pics of my mom and I, and I have to try to locate some old ones we took together, I am still unpacking from moving. I may have a pick or two.

I like this thread. I didn't have time this morning to look for pictures. I'll try to post over the weekend.

thanks for the compliments ladies my mom also saw them....she was upset with me the day before this pic because it was her first time seeing me after I cut my hair from past my shoulders to around my ears.....she didnt even recognize me at the airport when we picked her up....we became best friends after my daddy passed away in 01

Me and MY GORGEOUS MOMMY...she used to get that blue magic grease and some water and a brush and comb and work it out on my head...lol...

Aww yes what lovely pictures!!!! Oh how sweet!!

BublinGreat thread Cat Eyes. You and your Mum are very pretty and have lovely hair.

Bublin-Thank you sweetie!!!!!

neonbrightCat Eyes you, your mom and your daugther are beautiful. I swear I am your cousin once removed, you just favor some of my family in Louisiana. Joanna721, girl you and your mom "go girl".

neonbright-thank you cus!!!! send your pictures too so I can see the rest of my family!!!:lachen:

Here is a pic of me and my mom. We battled in my pre-teen years cause my mom didn't want me to relax my hair but I wanted it cause I was tired of the saturday morning ordeal to wash, condition, dry my hair, then grease my scalp with Ultra sheen and braid my hair to airdry. My poor momma with her 3a hair just could handle my thick 3c/4a bush :grin:!!! The irony is now I am trying to transition back to natural and sometimes I can't deal with MY own hair :nono: !!

Attachments

• Carnival 2007 092.jpg
    Carnival 2007 092.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 21
Back