You Ain't Touchin My Hair!!!!!

nique3

I have a questions ladies, have you ever been approached by someone who wanted to do your hair, but when you LOOKED AT THEIR HAIR, you thought to yourself OH HECKS NO, I'm not letting you touch my hair!!!!!

I was in a BSS a few months ago, to buy some hair to get a sew-in. And the store clerk approached me and basically told me she could do my sew-in for a cheaper price than what my beautician was charging. Well, my beautician has been doing my hair since I was 12 and I'm 25 now, so I really wasn't looking to have somebody new do my hair. Anyway, when I looked at the condition of her hair, I was thinking "based on how bad of shape your hair is in, I think I will pass. I don't care if it's cheaper". (Not trying to be mean) But she had glue in tracks, and her edges were bald, and it wasn't blended well.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Yes, especially now that my hair is much longer than the people who want to "help" me. And what's funny is it's the people closest to you. My cousin always talking about "why you never wear your hair down?" or "I don't need to go to natural food store for my hair stuff" the last straw was when she said I should get a trim to have some "shape" Whatever the F that means!

Oh I agree, once your hair gains some length people always want to touch your hair, when they don't know absolutley nothing about caring for your hair.

Back