Yo Kha!

Healthb4Length

I was looking at your album last night and I really loved it! Well I just had to go out and get me some aloe vera gel (FOTE), I mixed aloe vera gel with some hot 6 oils and a tiny amount of melted shea butter, I applied to freshly washed hair and proceeded with my pin curls style. I woke up took them out and I have shiny fabolous swingerific pin curls! /images/graemlins/cool.gif And my hair feels so soft yet has a nice hold...I wanted to say thank you! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I made a thread about her yesterday complimenting her hair! I could look at her album all day. She's a great natural inspiration! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Alli77 said:
I was looking at your album last night and I really loved it! Well I just had to go out and get me some aloe vera gel (FOTE), I mixed aloe vera gel with some hot 6 oils and a tiny amount of melted shea butter, I applied to freshly washed hair and proceeded with my pin curls style. I woke up took them out and I have shiny fabolous swingerific pin curls! /images/graemlins/cool.gif And my hair feels so soft yet has a nice hold...I wanted to say thank you! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! You are very welcome, I'm glad you got good results by mixing the FOTE with oils. I can only imagine how shiny and beautiful your hair looks /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Co-signing with Poohbear and Alli77, you're hair album is awesome.
I'm going to have to try that Aloe Vera mix.

Thanks Cinnabuns, give that mixture a try. It's like a creamy gel...aloe vera gel makes a nice base for a lot of mixtures.

Back