Yet another newbie asking hair type question

omachine

Hi All-

I hope everyone is doing well and feeling good about there healthy hair journey. I am rather new to this forum and this is my first post. After paging through several posts regarding hair types, I still haven't figured out what exactly is going on with my own hair. Please tell me what you think my hair type might be and, if you feel we share the same texture could you please share your hair regiment. Thank you!

finger combed
teri laflesh curlyhairmethod 041.jpg

straight out of the shower
slashesque 009.jpg

brushed using denman
hat trick 044.jpg

my dominican blow out
cut out straight.jpg

Welcome to the board omachine! :wavey:

You took good pictures, you're a 3c:yep:

Your hair seems very healthy. Good luck on your healthy hair journey! You seem like you're well on your way.

Thanks Melissa-Bee and Blackmasterpiece! For some reason, I was firmly convinced that I was a 4A or 4B. But someone put up a link today of a youtube post where a woman was complaining about being a 4b. I wasn't experiencing some of the frustrations she listed so I started to wonder if my 4a/b diagnosis of my hair was correct. So 3c it is. Thanks again ladies!

Blackmasterpiece, I wanted to confess that I do stalk your fotki site and what you post on LHCF. Thanks for all the helpful tips and your brother is a cuteee! You two look like you could be twins.

Back