YET ANOTHER NEW MEMBER

Robin41

Hi, everybody. I'm a fugitive from the relaxed hair care forum (as working2hard) and so happy to have found this board! How much am I loving being involved in so much positivity and sisterly support?!?

I'm 4a, relaxed hair, just past shoulder length.
Goal: How do you know when your hair is long enough?
My hair suffered years of abuse before I learned to take
care of it (and I'm still learning with everyone's help) but it's finally recovering, getting noticeably longer and healthy for the past 4 months. I look forward to learning from you ladies and sharing my experiences with all of you.

*Robin*

Hello and welcome! I stopped by that forum a while back...plus several others, but this is my 'fav' followed by Naturallycurly.com. You'll become addicted to this 'great'(I am very sincere about this) forum. The ladies here are some of the nicest and knowlegable people you will ever run across.

<font color="blue"> Welcome Robin! There amazing group of women that constantly post and give support. My hair has done a 360 since i've been coming here. And when I'm tempted to use heat.....I come here like the addict I am for support. I read a few posts....and get the ability to resist the temptation.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Robin41,

Welcome to the board! You came tp the right place for growing long, healthy hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome, Robin. I like the Relaxed Hair Care forum also, but this board has much more traffic. You'll really like it here! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome to the boards, you can ask anything about hair, we are that obsessive about healthy hair.

Back