Yes you can have type 4 and type 2 hair on the same head - Look!

She's in beauty school- she even went to haiti during the devastation to cut hair--and did a few threads on the hair scene there! where have you been? (just kidding!)

LOL I need to pay you for some PR work!
I started cosmo school right after I came back from Haiti but didn't do any cuts just hung around hair salons a few times....lol

Is the hair in the first picture wet or blowdried? If it is dry then it looks like the hair might just have not been straightened when dried.

Wet...

I dont doubt that its possible because sometimes I lurk around the "not-to-colorful" hair boards and some of them have 3c/4a strands amongst 1-2b hair types. So why not the other way around?

"i get them too! personally i HATE HATE HATE these hairs - they remind on hairs that should be lower on the body. i'd love to see if anyone knows what causes these!! I hate them too. I typically get them around the crown of my head. They either resemble *those* hairs or African American hair. I yank those little buggers out if I find them while they're still short, because I just can't leave them alone"

I don't even see type 2. Is this after straightening her hair? I do see the little blur, though. I believe what you say, though. So hard to see, lol.

Back