YES! YES! YES!

longinghair

Newbie here! Just wanted to introduce myself. I am finally able to post!After 1 year of lurking!!! I love everything hair.I love longhaircareforum. I love you guys. So happy:lol:. I'll be back...

Lol, that was such a cute introduction.

Why did I get a visual of you running into a room, hugging everybody, and running back out?

Welcome LongingHair! I just came out of lurkdom not too long ago. I have been lurking since maybe.....2003? And no progress to show for it either. :nono: LOL
We're going to do it right from now on!

When I saw the title, all I could think about was the scene in When Harry Met Sally. Being that this the hair forum and not the OT or Relationship forum, I kind of figured it was not what my gutteral (is that a word) mind was thinking of, but I still had to come in and be sure. :look:

With that said, WELCOME!!!!! :grin:

Haha I feel you, I lurked for a year and joined just yesterday!! Welcome, although i don't feel that as a newbie, i can say that to other newbies lol :)

Hey! The subject made me think of those old herbal essence commercials! Welcome!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

Thanks you guys for such a warm welcome, i am almost in tears! I feel like I am HOME! You guys are even nicer than I thought. Looking forward to learning more about hair. Will post my story ASAP. THANK YOU. *Nikos cousin*

Back