Yes to Tomatoes Conditioner

biancaelyse

I've been using Yes to Carrots Conditioner for years with much success so I decided to try the Yes to Tomatoes conditioner and it is sooooo nice.

I have perfectly defined curls and my hair is not weighted down at all :yep:

Will buy again!!!

My hair like this product..if I remember correctly my hair preferred this over yes to cucumbers cond. @DLewis I got mine from Walgreens when they had a sale $8 for one bottle and half off the other (i think).

I like this, but I prefer yes to cucumbers. I get em all at Ross for $2.99. They sell em at Target too. I saw the new re-formulated yes to carrots at Target the other day. I cant wait to try it!

Ingredients for those who care:

Water, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Capsicum Annum Extract (red pepper), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Maris Aqua (Dead Sea Water), Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Oil, Magnesium Chloride, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Oil, Maris Limus Silt Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Triticum Vulgare Wheat Germ Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Peel Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetate Acid

---------------

Sounds good but with all the condish options at its price range idk if i'll be trying anytime soon. Happy it's working out for you

I use this as my prepoo condish boosted with olive oil and honey. I love it. I also get mine at Ross for 3 bucks!

I got a bottle from Ross when I went there looking for Yes to Cucumbers. It's lovely stuff. I may try it as a leave-in, since I have been using it only to cowash.

I love the Yes to Carrots shampoo, conditioner, and hair mud mask. The Yes to Cucumbers leave-in is great too. I'll have to try the Yes to Tomatoes, because so far everything I try from them is a keeper. My hair loves their products.

I cant find my beloved Yes to Cucumbers at Ross anymore :(((( I am so sad. I cant bare to spend $8 on it anymore. Ross has spoiled me:((((

Off to Ross for me. I've been putting off buying anything since the economy is bad, but for $3 I think I can make an exception. :grin: I just hope I don't go crazy.

I have way too much stuff to use as it is. I'm trying to use it all before it goes bad.

Last edited:
Back