Yes To Carrots -- New Great 2009 Conditioner Find!

I cant believe that YTC is leaving hair hard! I love this stuff! I wonder if its leaving hair hard when used with heat. I only use it with a plastic cap for 15-20 minutes and have had not problems with the mask and conditioner.

BTW- I couldn't find a major difference in consistency and the ingredients for the mask and conditioner.

I cant believe that YTC is leaving hair hard! I love this stuff! I wonder if its leaving hair hard when used with heat. I only use it with a plastic cap for 15-20 minutes and have had not problems with the mask and conditioner.

BTW- I couldn't find a major difference in consistency and the ingredients for the mask and conditioner.

hmmmm...good to know...:yep:

I don't know what is in this stuff, but my hair feels so soft and wonderful.

If you haven't found stuff yet, seriously start searching.

:nono: Nope that ain't it. At least not for me. I always use heat when I dc and it did not make my hair hard.

I don't know what is in this stuff, but my hair feels so soft and wonderful.

If you haven't found stuff yet, seriously start searching.
I know I was feening (sp?) for it for a minute. I found some though. I think it will be just one of those things that I always get when its on sale or if I just happen to see it then I need to pick it up regardless.

Yessir! This stuff is really good...my hair was all soft and slippy...nice stuff to add to the arsenal (may even replace some things)..thanks OP! :)

bump for pixel lady:) nice & wavy glad you liked it!!!:grin:
tkj......you are the best of the best!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for starting this thread and sharing your reviews with us. I'm so hyped about this product....it's some good stuff:yep:

is the mask in all drugstores or just wallgreens ? i really would like to try this . ill buy it when i make my monthly hair product purchases . also what does it smell like ? :) thanks

I wish I didn't see this, lol!!!

I'm in the U.S. on holiday till the end of the week and I have bought so much stuff! I saw the Yes to Carrots contioner yesterday but didn't pick it up... looks like I might go get it today... Just the conditioner though...

Thanks for sharing :-)

I bought the Carrots Hair and Scalp Moisturizing Mud Mask and this will replace all my deep conditioners from this point forward. I absolutely love the smell, the way it makes my hair feel and how well it moisturizes my hair.

Add me to the carrots fan club! LOL

I'm the only one not in love with the mask. I used it this morning.. I could tell no difference from the regular con. It's going back to Rite Aid...

I'm the only one not in love with the mask. I used it this morning.. I could tell no difference from the regular con. It's going back to Rite Aid...

I haven't used the conditioner yet. I know that somebody posted on NC that Walgreen's is having a buy one get one 50% sale right now so I will pass by there today and grab a bottle to see if it works for me as well.

I used it on my 10 yr old DD and her hair came out beautiful as well.

is the mask in all drugstores or just wallgreens ? i really would like to try this . ill buy it when i make my monthly hair product purchases . also what does it smell like ? thanks

I think its all drug stores. I could have sworn I saw this at Target too, I might be wrong.

i happened to find this new line over the holidays and it is a definite keeper.:grin::grin::grin: as a pj, i'm always on the lookout for a new slippy, moisturizing, conditioner. i have a solid regime, and i've tried enough products to know when it's giving my hair what it needs -- namely moisture, slip, & dries soft to the touch (all natural/botanical ingredients & paraben-free help as well:drunk:) surprisingly, i found it at duane reade in nyc & target in jersey. i used the hair & scalp mud mask as a no-poo/deep conditioning treatment, and the pampering hair mud conditioner as a leave-in. both worked great! giving me soft, hydrated hair. i posted the ingredients below:

C is for Hair Care
Hair and Scalp Moisturizing Mud Mask

Water (Aqua), Silt (Maris Limus), Dead Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Oil, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacin, Dimethicone, Algae Extracts (Rhodella, Dunaliella, Spirulina), Ipomoera Batatas (Sweet Potato) Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Juice, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Organic Extracts, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Juice, Panthenol, Chamomila Recutita (Chamomile) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance (Parfum), Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Oil, Apple Vinegar (Acetum), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Peel Extract.

C is for Conditioner
Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner:

Water (Aqua), Dead Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Silt (Maris Limus), Magnesium Chloride, Chamomila Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Juice, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Juice, Ipomoera Batatas (Sweet Potato) Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Honey (Mel) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Cetrimonium Chloride, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Peel Extract.

http://www.yestocarrots.com/

I read the second ingredient in the mud mask as 'slit' instead of 'silt'... loll. At first I was like WTH?

It WILL fall into your basket tomorrow:blush::look::grin::lachen:

BTW: I love your siggy pic...those twists look awesome!

Thanks Sweetheart! These are from Jan 2008...

I saw it today - But uh er................:look: I could not justify the purchase.... 12 Bucks for the teeny jar....

It is on my long term wish list :yep:

I bought the Carrots Hair and Scalp Moisturizing Mud Mask and this will replace all my deep conditioners from this point forward. I absolutely love the smell, the way it makes my hair feel and how well it moisturizes my hair.

Add me to the carrots fan club! LOL
The conditioner is really nice too...I think you would like it:yep:

I saw it today - But uh er................:look: I could not justify the purchase.... 12 Bucks for the teeny jar....

Oh, ok...beautiful pic though:yep:
I know its alot of money for the little jar, but a little goes along way. I spread it out over my hair and when I combed it through, it covered and did the job just fine.

You should try it....especially with the $5 off coupon.:yep:

is the mask in all drugstores or just wallgreens ? i really would like to try this . ill buy it when i make my monthly hair product purchases . also what does it smell like ? :) thanks

Rite Aid and Target also sells Yes to Carrots products.

I agree. It seems I experienced good results the first time I used it but that may have been the combination of other products. The next time I used it by itself and I saw nothing special. :ohwell:

Nice & Wavy, you twisted my arm so I ran to the pharmacy and bought the conditioner LOL I like it, but I looooooove the mask

BTW ladies, I bought my products at the regular price but then found out its on sale (bogo) at Rite Aid. Go to the CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid websites and check out their online flyers for sales and coupons before buying this. Might save you a pretty penny.

The conditioner is really nice too...I think you would like it:yep:

Oh, ok...beautiful pic though:yep:
I know its alot of money for the little jar, but a little goes along way. I spread it out over my hair and when I combed it through, it covered and did the job just fine.

You should try it....especially with the $5 off coupon.:yep:

Whoa............:look:What coupon?

I need you to try it and tell me how it is. If you like it I may be convinced to overlook certain ingredients.

is the mask really different than the conditioner? i have two bottles of the conditioner and if there isnt a major difference then i wont spend my money on the mask.

Back