Yerba De La Negrita (scarlet Globemallow) For Thickness

Any incremental updates?

Girl I apologize, a few hours after I wrote that my computer broke....yeah. So I finally fixed it bootleg style but anywho, I'll give the low down.

I haven't noticed any increased thickness in the back part of my hair. The same goes for my edges/baby hairs. Well, weirdly enough the side I didn't care about seems to be a tiiiiny bit thicker. I noticed it by chance.

I also have had a lot of stuff going on which is good and bad for my hair. I've been leaving it alone in protective styles buuuuut I haven't been putting the spray on my scalp daily :(

For the month of April (and the rest of March as much as I can), I'm planning on putting it on everyday and seeing how that works. Sorry for the sucky update lol I'ma do better y'all. I'm about to do my hair now so I'll have some progress pictures up this weekend

What are the ingredients? I can't seem to find them.

Look at the second attached file and they should be at the bottom of that bottle in the picture. If you still can't see it, then let me know and I can try and upload the picture differently for you

I bought this a while back. I use it mainly to break down my scalp build up pre shampoo. Even 4-5 days post wash I have an annoying scalp buildup. This does seem to help break it down. I skipped it last wash and noticed I had build up after my deep conditioning and had to shampoo again :mad:

I have no idea if it promotes growth but if it cleans my scalp that's more than enough. I will use it as a pre cleanse.

Here's the photo update for March. I'll do one for April at the end of the month. This time I'm mostly focusing on my edges since it's easy to do. (I've been on vacation but besides that, y'all just expect me to be late with stuff in the future...it's the truth sadly :perplexed: )

Also I don't know if my progression photos for the hair in the back are helpful...You all can't really tell and I can only really notice a change just because I've always dealt with my hair. If you all have any suggestions for a better photo angle please do tell.

Results: So far, I haven't noticed anything dramatic....but I have a whole lot left in my bottle so I'll keep updating at least until it's gone ***Please note: flakes in my head are from conditioner....just putting that out there lol
IMG_4814.JPG IMG_4815.JPG IMG_4817.JPG IMG_4818.JPG

So, this doesn't sound like an outstanding growth product. Would either of you recommend purchasing?. Plan to repurchase?

Here's the photo update for March. I'll do one for April at the end of the month. This time I'm mostly focusing on my edges since it's easy to do. (I've been on vacation but besides that, y'all just expect me to be late with stuff in the future...it's the truth sadly :perplexed: )

Also I don't know if my progression photos for the hair in the back are helpful...You all can't really tell and I can only really notice a change just because I've always dealt with my hair. If you all have any suggestions for a better photo angle please do tell.

Results: So far, I haven't noticed anything dramatic....but I have a whole lot left in my bottle so I'll keep updating at least until it's gone ***Please note: flakes in my head are from conditioner....just putting that out there lol
View attachment 357045 View attachment 357047 View attachment 357049 View attachment 357051

what beautiful hair you have!

So, this doesn't sound like an outstanding growth product. Would either of you recommend purchasing?. Plan to repurchase?

lol trueeee. Honestly, I'm not sure because I'm guessing the woman that did it washed her hair almost daily and maybe her whole scalp was in contact with it more than my scalp. So she could feel the new overall thickness, ya know? Buuuut, yeah I haven't seen any drastic results so don't buy it yet if you were planning on it. I'll keep posting until I'm completely out. I would really love it to work so maybe I might find other ways to apply it or do some DIYs.

Also I'm not sure about repurchasing. I do love it as a spritz but it is a bit expensive just to be used as a water spritz and not a growth aid. So yeah, we'll see about that too

Hi,

Sorry to suddenly jump into the thread but I've been lurking and actually purchased a bottle a while ago and used it every other day. I have very itchy scalp that gets oily and even shampooing wouldn't do the trick. This has helped a great deal with that BUT I haven't seen any miraculous growth. I will still re-purchase because I scratch horribly in my sleep and I have made my scalp raw at night because of this and this hasn't occurred since I started using yerba and that's more than enough for me so thank you to the OP! :grouphug:

Hi,

Sorry to suddenly jump into the thread but I've been lurking and actually purchased a bottle a while ago and used it every other day. I have very itchy scalp that gets oily and even shampooing wouldn't do the trick. This has helped a great deal with that BUT I haven't seen any miraculous growth. I will still re-purchase because I scratch horribly in my sleep and I have made my scalp raw at night because of this and this hasn't occurred since I started using yerba and that's more than enough for me so thank you to the OP! :grouphug:

Don't be sorry and wow, that's great! I'm glad it's helping you out in someway :congrats: (maybe congrats isn't the word but you know what I mean hahah)

Someone also noted that it helped with buildup on their scalp. I might add to the original post these experiences so thanks for sharing! Although I don't have an itchy scalp, I do agree that it's quite soothing. Now, if only it could do the same for hair thickness/growth:scratchchin:

still trucking along over here with my first bottle. I have about 1/3 of the bottle left. Currently keeping an eye out for a sale for another bottle. Push come to shove, in a few weeks, Im going to repurchase.

I'll come out my protective style May 27th and post an updated picture then.

still trucking along over here with my first bottle. I have about 1/3 of the bottle left. Currently keeping an eye out for a sale for another bottle. Push come to shove, in a few weeks, Im going to repurchase.

How is your progress coming along? Tbh, my lower layer has gotten thicker but I didn't update here because it's hard to tell if it's from my supplements (biotin, MSM) or this spray. I'm in plaits right now, so I'll take advantage of this by spraying more often.

Thanks for the update!

@shawnyblazes I have most of my bottle left. Just not using it anymore and taking up loads of space on my hair product shelf lol. It's not practical for me because I wear my hair straight. I was using it as a pre cleanse but meh doesn't seem worthwhile.
I can sell it to you if you like. Name your price :lol:

How is your progress coming along? Tbh, my lower layer has gotten thicker but I didn't update here because it's hard to tell if it's from my supplements (biotin, MSM) or this spray. I'm in plaits right now, so I'll take advantage of this by spraying more often.

Thanks for the update!

I cant tell because Im in a protective style. My edges are fuzzy though. I like this as a protective style spritz and I dont think one bottle is going to have amazing results. It seems like consistency is the key with this. I think if I continue to use this for 60 days straight , It will yield much better results.

I was looking at my edges this morning. Well, actually... this hair really is the area thats not braided. I have never had full edges but I've never been worried about my edges until I started depo and they thinned out drastically. That was almost 2 years ago and they still are a little sparse.

Anyhoo, I noticed how fuzzy my hairline is compared to 19 days ago. The pictures with the hair up is the 1st and the single picture is today.

Attachments

• 20160519_092753.png
    20160519_092753.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 161
  • 20160519_091646.jpg
    20160519_091646.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 165
My edges feel fuzzy but I cant really say. Im posting these pictures here now so in a month I'll have them to compare.

I was looking at my edges this morning. Well, actually... this hair really is the area thats not braided. I have never had full edges but I've never been worried about my edges until I started depo and they thinned out drastically. That was almost 2 years ago and they still are a little sparse.

Anyhoo, I noticed how fuzzy my hairline is compared to 19 days ago. The pictures with the hair up is the 1st and the single picture is today.

:curtain: Delurks...After seeing these pics I might as well hit paynah.

Here's a better comparison. Prior to May 1st I spritz'd my entire head. It's hard to reach the scalp when my hair is so dense. Its so much easier when the hair is parted, especially protective styles. I've been using it every day since the 1st.

So you just spray your scalp everyday? Straight out of the bottle? And you don't wash it out or anything?

I find it aids the buildup but nothing tops ACV in that aspect.
Dang and acv barely does for me. How do you use it?
I do 4:1 water to acv then use a concentrator nozzle to squirt it on my scalp cover and let sit for about an hour and rinse.
And I don't remember seeing any miraculous results
Maybe I'll try again after I take these twists out. I have to scritch my scalp and apply straight tea tree oil daily. Sigh

Back