Yellow Sulfur Internally?

• Thread starter Thread starter patient1
  • Start date Start date
P

patient1

Is anyone else consuming the yellow sulfur commonly used on the scalp? I was taking MSM for awhile but a woman at a health food store sold me the "basic" sulfur capsules. According to what she told me, since yellow sulfur is the original from which msm comes, it contains the benefits of msm and then some. Idk and probably IDC, I bought it because she said she always gets compliments on her skin when she takes it and it cleans her blood rapidly.

I've been wanting to phase out Nature's Cure (which I take for my skin) by phasing in pure sulfur and zinc. So far so good.
I've been taking Nature's Wonderland Vcaps. I take 1 twice a day for a few weeks and I must say, my skin gets that nice glow that I got with MSM thanks to Cantbecopied. My nails are also growing faster and I'm pretty sure my hair is too but I've been getting my monthly inch for a bit now. The powder can be eaten too if it's food grade. She ate a lump in front of me but the look on her face told me I was better off with the capsules. LOL!!

hth,
p1

Im not ingesting it.. just yesterday I mixed a tablespoon or 2 of yellow Sulfur powder into a jar on Surge Ultra Max.... thats y growth aid of the month

Bump. ...

No one else is ingesting yellow sulfur? Can't be...

p1

I think I read somewhere that ingesting regular Suplur can be deadly. You may want to research that a little more. before you continue. I think MSMS is the ingestation safe version, but regular sulphur is to be used externally.

Check this out

http://www.valleyfeversurvivor.com/sulfur.html

I think that ingesting could be very dangerous to your health.

Back