YEA I FOUND MY SOLERA HAIR NUTRIENT FORMULA

Nanyanika

Sorry but i've gotta rave about this all natural product. At last i found it again on the NET, don't ask me why i stopped using it, i didn't know too much about hair care back then. its contain all these nutrients and stimulants i used this years ago in my teens and my hair grew pretty quick. as far as i can remember it contains amino acids and a whole bunch of other nutrients, its as a tingly feeling on the scalp. my newgrowth used to grow into soft and silky feeling. i'm off to buy this tomorrow at my local BSS.

i'm going to post the ingredients tormorrow, they also have the extra strength formula. heres the pic

s242.jpg

Hair Nutrient Formula
Solera is a dermo-cosmetic method of treatment for hair, which was discovered accidentally by a Spanish medical researcher. It has powerful Bio-Stimulants, Natural Anti-biotics, Hair Nutrients to help combat excess hair loss, Fine Weak Hair, Dandruff and help improve the Hair Growth Cycle.
Size: 200ml

Price to be announced soon.
Brand name: Solera
Oh heres the site i found it on http://www.excite.co.uk/search/web/...al_Products_12.html&_q=solera+for+hair+growth

I'll keep everyone posted on my results

Last edited:
Will do!!!! i'm really excited i hope it works just as well as it did all those years ago. I'm currently getting good growth with my sulfur oil and MSM, but i'm greedy for more lol.

den1 said:
Will do!!!! i'm really excited i hope it works just as well as it did all those years ago. I'm currently getting good growth with my sulfur oil and MSM, but i'm greedy for more lol.

I hear ya den1!

Den1 what kind of sulfur oil do you use? What is the namebrand and wher do you buy it? Is it helping your hair grow faster? How much MSM do you take per day?

Thanks

Ladies i am back from my local BSS.i purchased the high potency formula, as they didn't have the orginal one,(however i have used this particular formuls before) it costs £7.99 for 200ml. I checked the ingrdients list too, i was disapponited because it fails to name all the contents and doesn't include the directions. It tends to contain more ingredients in comparsion to the orginal one. From what i can remember from using the original it should be used from 1-3 times per week on scalp and hair.

picture001-vi.jpg

BTW LADIES IF YOU DECIDE TO TRY IT, YOU WILL NOT SEE IT ON THE SHELVES OF THE BSS, ITS ALWAYS BEHIND THE COUNTER LIKE WGHO.

IT READS

SOLERA SALON PROFESSIONAL

HAIR NUTRIENT FORMULA

HIGH POTENCY HERBAL HAIR TREATMENT

Hair loss, thickens fine hair, repairs split ends.
Revitalises checially damaged hair from perming, relaxing colouring, braiding etc.

solera contains NO DRUGS ir CHEMICALS
It is a natural treatment for your hair.

SOLERA WAS DISCOVERED BY A SPANISH DOCTOR. IT IS BASED ON A COMPLEX DISTILLATION OF 22 HERBS, FERMENTED OVER A PERIOD OF 28 DAYSD AND FURTHUR ENRICHED BY THE NATURAL PROTEIN EXTRACTS, VITAMINS, TRACE ELEMENTS ETC, FOR ENHANCED POTENCY.

GUARANTEED
to reactivate the follicles into growing,
Thick and luxurious hair fast.

Solera completely revitalises your hair from the tip right to to the roots.

it only names a few Ingredients: Aqua, rapeseed, glyceride, streareth 2, steareth 21, equisetum arvense, lavandula angustifolia, rosmarinus officinalis, cetrimonium bromide, pantothenic acid.

the texture is milky liquid white colour and smells a lot like methol and herbs, i applied it to my scalp and hair and now i'm enjoying the tingling cooling sensation on my scalp, it is also very moisturising due to the humectants. i have every faith in this product, in the past it made my hair very luxurious too.

Last edited:
HKW53 said:
Den1 what kind of sulfur oil do you use? What is the namebrand and wher do you buy it? Is it helping your hair grow faster? How much MSM do you take per day?

Thanks
I use my Sulfur oil concotion in replace of MTG its cheaper, smells better and works just as good. i have proof of my growth in my 2005 album. II use my empty MTG 32OZ bottle for good measure....i fill the bottom about half an inch full of sulfur powder or the first line. I fill the remainder with natural oils. the best i've used are jojoba oil, olive oil, coconut oil, right to the top of the bottle. give it a good shake leave it for a day or two so that it can dissolve a bit, then its ready to be applied to the scalp or hair.

The one i use is a yellow kind called Baldwins Suplhur Powder. you can purchase it by clicking on this link http://www.baldwins.co.uk/perl/go.pl/shop/adv-search-results.html
The benefits are softer, faster growing and more manageable hair, you cannot consume this kind it is strictly for external purposes. The other kind i purchase from www.a1msm.co.uk i use internally to nourish my body and hair. I take up to 20,000mg per day. I wouldn't advise anyone to stsrt at a such a high dose, because tends to have a detoxing effect, it is non-toxic like plain water, so it will not cause damage to your health. here is a link discussing the benefits of msm http://www.souzaoenterprises.com/MSM.html

here is a pic of the powder

picture-vi.jpg

Last edited:
DDtexlaxd said:
We can always count on you for hair help! Thanks den!:notworthy
No probs!! I LOVE TO PASS ON REPUTABLE ADVICE AND PRODUCTS TO HELP OUT MY HAIR SISTERS TOO. WE'RE ALL HAIR TO ACHIEVE SIMILAR GOALS.

den1 said:
Ladies i am back from my local BSS.i purchased the high potency formula, as they didn't have the orginal one,(however i have used this particular formuls before) it costs £7.99 for 200ml. I checked the ingrdients list too, i was disapponited because it fails to name all the contents and doesn't include the directions. It tends to contain more ingredients in comparsion to the orginal one. From what i can remember from using the original it should be used from 1-3 times per week on scalp and hair.

picture001-vi.jpg

BTW LADIES IF YOU DECIDE TO TRY IT, YOU WILL NOT SEE IT ON THE SHELVES OF THE BSS, ITS ALWAYS BEHIND THE COUNTER LIKE WGHO.

IT READS

SOLERA SALON PROFESSIONAL

HAIR NUTRIENT FORMULA

HIGH POTENCY HERBAL HAIR TREATMENT

Hair loss, thickens fine hair, repairs split ends.
Revitalises checially damaged hair from perming, relaxing colouring, braiding etc.

solera contains NO DRUGS ir CHEMICALS
It is a natural treatment for your hair.

SOLERA WAS DISCOVERED BY A SPANISH DOCTOR. IT IS BASED ON A COMPLEX DISTILLATION OF 22 HERBS, FERMENTED OVER A PERIOD OF 28 DAYSD AND FURTHUR ENRICHED BY THE NATURAL PROTEIN EXTRACTS, VITAMINS, TRACE ELEMENTS ETC, FOR ENHANCED POTENCY.

GUARANTEED
to reactivate the follicles into growing,
Thick and luxurious hair fast.

Solera completely revitalises your hair from the tip right to to the roots.

it only names a few Ingredients: Aqua, rapeseed, glyceride, streareth 2, steareth 21, equisetum arvense, lavandula angustifolia, rosmarinus officinalis, cetrimonium bromide, pantothenic acid.

the texture is milky liquid white colour and smells a lot like methol and herbs, i applied it to my scalp and hair and now i'm enjoying the tingling cooling sensation on my scalp, it is also very moisturising due to the humectants. i have every faith in this product, in the past it made my hair very luxurious too.

Hey Den! your so lucky u live in London! living in the country is crap. when i went london i was in hair paradise!! WGHO! if ifound that in wolves or birmingham i would faint!

Candy_C said:
Hey Den! your so lucky u live in London! living in the country is crap. when i went london i was in hair paradise!! WGHO! if ifound that in wolves or birmingham i would faint!

I'd have to sending you stuff from london in the post then lol, my scalp has been tingling like hell since applying solera to my head, i know my hair is growing, i love it.

Is this available in the US? I sure would love to try this since I cannot tolerate the smell of MTG.

TRANSLATING SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS LISTED ON SOLERA

equisetum arvense/horsetail, is quite high on the list

lavandula angustifolia/Lavandar plant

rosmarinus officinalis/ Rosemary plant

den1 said:
You should be able to find it in the US, its the yellow sulfur powder similar to that of MTG, without the bacon fat smell lol good luck.

I was inquiring about the Solera...not the sulphur.

Bees said:
I was inquiring about the Solera...not the sulphur.
Sorry i got confused with someone else who asked about my sulfur oil mix, try any local BSS, solera has been around for years, i'm not 100% certain however you should be able to purchase this in the US.

REPORTING BACK: I used solera last night, on my scalp and newgrowth, my hair is soft like butta and silky, these ingredients are amazing. As well as aiding growth it has very good moisturising properties, I will not give this up, this is a staple. i love the soothing effect it has on my scalp, which tingles. I also applied some of my homemade spray, it was wonderful.

den1 said:
REPORTING BACK: I used solera last night, on my scalp and newgrowth, my hair is soft like butta and silky, these ingredients are amazing. As well as aiding growth it has very good moisturising properties, I will not give this up, this is a staple. i love the soothing effect it has on my scalp, which tingles. I also applied some of my homemade spray, it was wonderful.

thanks for reporting back den1! it's on my to buy list for sure.....;)

tishee said:
thanks for reporting back den1! it's on my to buy list for sure.....;)
Your Welcome, when a product gives good results i love to share it with others who are seeking the same goals. I'm going to attempt to find out online whether Solera could be purchased in the US.

Back