YAYYYY I went to Sallys

SimpleKomplexity

Long hair don't care!!!

I went to Sally's and bought 5 things for $21.50 well something like that $21.47...yeah you get my drift

I got the Skinny Serum
Tea Tree Conditioner
Conditioning Balm
Joico K-Pak
Aloe Rid

**Just to let you know, the coupon only works on Paul Mitchell products so...beware! I had a WHOLE BUNCH of stuff, but the coupon only worked on Paul Mitchell :ohwell:

Well First I clarified with the Aloe rid. I would have used my Keracare, but I used it two weeks ago, and my hair felt exactly the same. I used the Nexxus Aloe Rid, and I don't like it too much. It mide my hair feel stripped, but that's what it's supposed to do right? It looked like a little of my color came out too, but I aint stressin cuz I put that Oriental Black Bigen Color in August and my hair is STILL jet black.

Anyway, after the poo my hair was a little tangled. I washed my hair up with bottled water (I told you this water is hard and I need to use up these groceries b4 I go home anyway) and put the Conditioning Balm in.

I just gotta say I LOOOVE how this stuff smells. I got a lil heavy handed and put a lot of it on my head. I made sure to get my ends the most, since they are feeling dry and with my Jibere Shower Comb I combed it through. This was my first time really using my Jibere comb too, I must say it is HEAVEN. I had ONE strand of hair to come out while combing the conditioner through!

Now I'm sitting under the dryer with the conditioning balm.....so far so good, I'll keep yall posted and upload pics

Cool!!! That Aloe Rid is on my list :yep:

I love the Balm so much. Can't wait to see how you like it! :D

Long hair don't care!!!

I went to Sally's and bought 5 things for $21.50 well something like that $21.47...yeah you get my drift

I got the Skinny Serum
Tea Tree Conditioner
Conditioning Balm
Joico K-Pak
Aloe Rid

**Just to let you know, the coupon only works on Paul Mitchell products so...beware! I had a WHOLE BUNCH of stuff, but the coupon only worked on Paul Mitchell :ohwell:

Well First I clarified with the Aloe rid. I would have used my Keracare, but I used it two weeks ago, and my hair felt exactly the same. I used the Nexxus Aloe Rid, and I don't like it too much. It mide my hair feel stripped, but that's what it's supposed to do right? It looked like a little of my color came out too, but I aint stressin cuz I put that Oriental Black Bigen Color in August and my hair is STILL jet black.

Anyway, after the poo my hair was a little tangled. I washed my hair up with bottled water (I told you this water is hard and I need to use up these groceries b4 I go home anyway) and put the Conditioning Balm in.

I just gotta say I LOOOVE how this stuff smells. I got a lil heavy handed and put a lot of it on my head. I made sure to get my ends the most, since they are feeling dry and with my Jibere Shower Comb I combed it through. This was my first time really using my Jibere comb too, I must say it is HEAVEN. I had ONE strand of hair to come out while combing the conditioner through!

Now I'm sitting under the dryer with the conditioning balm.....so far so good, I'll keep yall posted and upload pics

Uh....Did I miss something??

How did you get all of that for 21.50?

COUPOOOONSSS and my discount =) Re member these are the GVP Products too. They're only like $5.25-6.99

I got the Skinny Serum
Tea Tree Conditioner
Conditioning Balm

With the buy two get one free this was like $11.50

Joico K-Pak
Aloe Rid

This was like $11 or so

My bill came out to be $21 or 22.47 (I can't find my receipt...screw that I wanted the good stuff looool)

Last edited:
Wet hair pic today...hmmm somebody just MIGHT be APL for the New Years

sep11011-vi.jpg

Back