YAY!!!!

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I rollerset my entire head in 35 min. I'm soo excited, last week it took an hour and b4 that it took like 2 hrs. So for awhile I didn't rollerset, but now I can definately get my roll on. I can honestly say my hair has behaving very well. Just wanted to share....
So sorry I still don't have pics yet, but for whatever reason the disc from Walmart wouldn't upload and I'm on my sec set of pics. I have been keeping some track of my progress so hopefully soon. :(

Congrats! That's one of my goals... speedier rollersetting. That's why I rarely rollerset, but I should really practice more.

Thanks, Girl I wish, lol, it took 45 min. to dry. I used smaller rollers than usual, the light green (next size up from tan) magnetic rollers. Still Not bad.
sareca said:
Congrats! :woot:

Uh, does that include drying time?

i am so happy for you, beautiful......your rollersetting your hair in 35 mins is definitely a great achievement.....i wish i could say the same for me rollersetting my hair.... LOL....oh well... one day...

congrats.......

With ALL that length I can only imagine what it would be like for you, wooa, I don't know what will be come of the timing when and if I make it to your length. I think I'll settle for pincurls, or something. [sherryLove]i am so happy for you, beautiful......your rollersetting your hair in 35 mins is definitely a great achievement.....i wish i could say the same for me rollersetting my hair.... LOL....oh well... one day...

congrats.......[/quote]

Back