yay two strand twists!

LovePatti

So, this was my third time doing them but first while transitioning. I think I did a good job =] i like how I can see where my natural hair is from relaxed..makes me want to be natural soo bad!!! All in all it took me around 4-5 hours. My Cousin helped me with the first 2 hours. I used the Garnier Fruictis putty to help me hold the twists. I'm too lazy to get out my bed and look for the actual name. lol

So here are the pics=]

DSC07288 by LovePatti, on Flickr

DSC07287 by LovePatti, on Flickr

DSC07284 by LovePatti, on Flickr

DSC07283 by LovePatti, on Flickr

Thanks for viewing!!

thanks everyone! pdiop81 someone asked me today if i used extensions.
somewhereinbtwn...i think some of my hair is underprocessed/texlaxed so it helped keep the twists better..my ends are bone straight and those won't stay so i put rods on them to give them a nice curl

These look really great! I'm completely relaxed but I wonder if I could receive similar results since you still have some relaxed hair. This could come in handy when I'm further in my stretches.

How long do you plan on keeping these in? Do you put rods on the ends every night?

thanks everyone!
beloved1bx i did them twice 2 years ago when I was relaxed and they lasted like 2 weeks. When I first saw them, they were on a girl who was relaxed at my school and I fell in love =] lol I plan to keep them in for 2-3 weeks, seeing how long I can last. I don't put the rods everynight but last night some untwisted so I retwisted and just added rods to those sections. Let me know how it goes =]

Back