Yay!! It's not just me

Aquamarie

So yesterday I went to see my sister who has been a major skeptic about most of my new hair reg. However, she wanted to show me her new hair style and my mouth dropped when she said, "It's a great protective style" it was strange for me to actually hear someone else say that plus I didn't think she listened when I told her that kind of stuff. Anyway I hadn't seen her in a while and she was checking out my hair. Now mind you it does look ruff because I'm currently streatching my relaxer and I'm not using any heat. But she said, "Look at all that new growth. You have a lot of new growth.":) It was great to hear that because I thought it was in my head. It's nothing significant but it's great to hear that from someone else.
MY last relaxer was June 19th and I haven't used heat since June 22nd. I think I've about an inch of growth.:grin:

Just wanted to share.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I have my aunt hooked on Lenzi's Request and each time I see her she talks to me about how her hair really is growing around the edges. My other aunt has been giving me home receipes using honey and EVOO.

When I first began my journey everyone was skeptical about all the time and care I was giving my hair. Now I have my entire family obsessed.

Back