Yay It's Growing! (Yes, I Have a Picture)

bigdeelight

I colored my hair on January 24 & I just got it flat ironed & blown out today. I've been wearing it in a bun for the last 4, 5 months and it will surely be going back in that bun in about a week.

itsgrowing.jpg

Yay, it's growing!

Go head faith evans!!! I'm not usually a fan of red, but I honestly like it. I think knowing you a bit changes my opinion. It's fitting. Greatttt growth and YAY bun!

That's a lot of progress. Great job!

OT: I really would have thought you didn't realize the hair board existed because you are never over here lol.

That's a lot of progress. Great job!

OT: I really would have thought you didn't realize the hair board existed because you are never over here lol.

:lachen: I used to be over here all the time until the blackhole that is OT sucked me in.

Gorgeous!

Never seen you over here so please fill me in on your lovely locs.

Relaxed/Natural?

Regimen?

Etc., etc, etc....

Gorgeous!

Never seen you over here so please fill me in on your lovely locs.

Relaxed/Natural?

Regimen?

Etc., etc, etc....

:grin: Because I live in OT! Anyhoo

I'm a lifetime natural (never permed, never texlaxed though I think both are beautiful)

Umm I basically leave my hair alone. I co-wash and clarify as needed. I wear my hair in buns 95% of the time and the other 5% is spent down washing and/or deep conditioning it. I'm a color addict.

No growth aids/vitamins except for the ones I take for my general health. Hope this answers your questions!

I colored my hair on January 24 & I just got it flat ironed & blown out today. I've been wearing it in a bun for the last 4, 5 months and it will surely be going back in that bun in about a week.

itsgrowing.jpg

Yay, it's growing!

Your hair looks wonderful! You're proof that this can be done. How often do you blow dry and flat iron? Is it usually straight or curly in your bun?

Back