yay! i found surge!

candibaby

I'm just having a really good weekend as far as my hair is concerned. I just got back from the BSS, actually I went to three different ones trying to find shea oil or elasta qp mango butter but NO SUCH LUCK on either. So I was in the 3rd and final BSS, mad because I wasn't finding what I wanted, debating against trying Aphogee Glossifier, when low and behold, I see Surge! I almost fell on the floor! So of course I put the Aphogee back and got the Surge, which was only $5.87, tax included! I'll post my results in 2 weeks.
party2.gif

grin.gif
I was pumped as well when I found Surge! On Friday, I went through the yellow pages and called all the Walgreens, CVS, and beauty supply stores to see if they had Surge Plus 14. I was so
mad.gif
when stores near by me did not have it! After more than 15 calls, a hair supply store called Hair Plus had it. So that Saturday, I went out to this hair supply store that was about 13 miles away from where I live and got it for $4.99 plus tax! Oh, what people will do for a good product...Im so glad!
clap.gif

cheers.gif

I would have done the same, I'm about to start doing that if I dont find my elasta qp mango butter QUICK!

[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
I would have done the same, I'm about to start doing that if I dont find my elasta qp mango butter QUICK!

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to try Elasta QP Mango Butter as well but haven't seen it in any beauty supply store yet. They have a whole lot of other Elasta QP products...all except MANGO BUTTER! But Im not really trippin over it yet because I have enough moisturizers for my hair.
wink.gif

yeah, i have enough for mine too, but i still want it. i was all thinking sally's would have it, got there and they had everything but.
frown.gif

YAY!! me tooo, i found it yesterday at this BSS that i always buy my Fantasia IC Styling Gel from because they are the only one who hase he clear one. Anyhoo, i ask the guy if he had Surge expecting him to say no, well to my surprise they had it i was like Dang ya'll got everything here, i was so happy. So i bought the Spray and the Woojee lotion and the POwer wash. The Woojee olotion is great, it makes my hair real soft.

For those trying to find surge, if you click on the link on this page, you'll see a 1-800 number. If you give them a zipcode, they'll give you the BSS nearest you that has Surge. They'll even give you the address and their phone numbers so you can be sure they stock it before you head out to the BSS.

Candi you live in GA, so do I . What was the name of the BSS you went to? Maybe they sell that product at that paticular beauty store. I have been looking to try surge 14.

I just purchased two bottles in Atlanta on Thurs. I found it at Beauty Citi, 2685 Stewart Ave, Atlanta,Ga,30315. It is inside of a Krogers. It was $5.99+ tax.

Back