YAY, AFROVEDA HELPED MY HAIR STAY MOISTURIZED!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I am so happy right now because I can truly embrace my natural hair right now. When I BCD, I was happy, but my hair was not because it was so dry. Each product I tried would work for a minute and then my hair would be dry again. I brought Afroveda Shea Almla butter cream and the Curl Define. I now have moisturized , happy hair which makes my crappy twists look better. I still have a lot of practice to do before they look like you tube video ladies. It is amazing how lack of moisture affects the hair. The products took forever to get here, but honestly, I think they will last me 6 months!:lachen: I will never want to run out of these products, so I will order the products a month in advance. I like the frankincense and myrrh scent. :lick:The scent lingers and is kind of soothing to me.

Make sure you put the afroveda products in the fridge b/c they will become sour real quickly.

Good for you lady, im glad you found something that works for you. Keep practicing with the twists , ive been natural for almost 2 years and still can't twist good. They look po:lachen:.

I'm just saying as a precaution b/c I had the cocolatte (i gave that away) and the totally twisted which I keep in the fridge b/c of the potential to spoil especially w/ heat. I'm waiting until it cools down before I use it again.

I have been meaning to try a few things from the Afroveda line. I am glad you found something that works for you.

i haven't had any issues with weird smells/spoilage from afroveda stuff.....all products you purchase should be kept in a cool,dry, dark place so if you do this you should be fine. i purchased a 32oz of curl define 2month ago and haven't used it yet as I have some other stuff i have to finish first....afroveda is great stuff :)

I love love AfroVeda's Pur Whipped Gelly.....Just picked up a new jar this week......so glad it is sold local here...I use that stuff all the time

Isn't it wonderful when you find something that works for you and your hair actually likes it???:yep: HHG!

Back