Yall pray for my husband's life

PassionFruit

cuz as much as I love him, today is one of THOSE days that I beat him upside the head until the white meat shows....

lemme go wash some clothes & find something to hammer to work out a lil frustration

cuz as much as I love him, today is one of THOSE days that I beat him upside the head until the white meat shows....

lemme go wash some clothes & find something to hammer to work out a lil frustration

Oh Noooo... Are you saying that you beat him or that you could beat him? Are we going to have to pass the plate for your bail?

:hammer: "I luvs Harpo. Lord KNOWS I do. But I'll KILL HIM DEAD 'fore I let him . . ." make me crazy.

I feel the EXACT same way right now. Marriage is like that, I guess.

When I feel like this, I usually go review our life insurance policy. Or try to catch an episode of SNAPPED. When I realize I likely wouldn't get away with it, then I just try hard to remember that he loves me, that I love him, that he's only human, too, and that I'd be more miserable without him than with him. (But I still want to :hammer:)

Be like that sometimes. My hubby calls it being in the dog house.

He needs to have one special built with all the things he likes :yep:

I aint beat him yet.... he just better stay outta my way for a few hours

and he better not come upstairs trynna be my friend... and he better not question a darn thing I do today, tomorrow or the next day

and I aint cooking NUFFIN for dinner.... kids can order a pizza

and he better not come upstairs trynna be my friend... and he better not question a darn thing I do today, tomorrow or the next day

Oh Lawd you got it bad :lachen: Ain't cookin nothing for dinner :lachen:

Mmhmm. Sounds like me. It's gonna be a GIY (GET IT YOURSELF) weekend at my house, too.

:hammer: "I luvs Harpo. Lord KNOWS I do. But I'll KILL HIM DEAD 'fore I let him . . ." make me crazy.

I feel the EXACT same way right now. Marriage is like that, I guess.

When I feel like this, I usually go review our life insurance policy. Or try to catch an episode of SNAPPED. When I realize I likely wouldn't get away with it, then I just try hard to remember that he loves me, that I love him, that he's only human, too, and that I'd be more miserable without him than with him. (But I still want to :hammer:)

:lachen: love it! and so true.

I am not the one to pray for him. :lachen:Lord knows I feel like that about my own husband 1 week a month.

Seriously, I hope he does not try to be your "friend" because that may cause him to meet his Maker sooner than anticipated. I hate when my husband does that to me. Like dude, do you know I will hurt you? :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Are you PMSing?

I tend to get REALLY impatient around that time of the month. :lol:

Girllllll, I know how it is, but pleaz don't hurt that man!:lachen:

And yes, let the kids (and him) fend for themselves tonight.
You need a minute to yourself, cause you are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow will be a new day, just remember that (this too shall pass).......

dk

You are too funny!! I thought I was the only one whou would get like that in my marriage. I would get scolded by my friends for acting "childish", but I swaer retreating to my corner to myself, put many years on his life. It may not be the right way to handle things but marriage ain't always peaches and creams. There are moments when you HAVE to be left alone!!

You are too funny!! I thought I was the only one whou would get like that in my marriage. I would get scolded by my friends for acting "childish", but I swaer retreating to my corner to myself, put many years on his life. It may not be the right way to handle things but marriage ain't always peaches and creams. There are moments when you HAVE to be left alone!!

:lachen:....................

Is there bail for premeditated murder? LOL!

It will be okay, Passion :kiss:

Just don't kill him!

I hope the OP is not one of the poster's who posted in the SNAPPED thread!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Passion, don't do it!!!! :nono:

Plus you know there are too many of us PJ's on this board to be putting funds together for your bail. :look:

aiight yall... Seriously pray for him today.......

he has been extra nice today... must've read this thread cuz he stayed out of my way yesterday.... let me sleep late today.... did his part at cleaning while I was asleep....

got a phone call a while ago... His Daddy had a stroke this morning.... we have no details cept he is in a hospital in the Poconos area... we live in Baltimore area so he doesnt wanna jump in the car & go until we know more

probably am but PMS knows my asthma is acting up and didnt wake me up before sunrise from the 1st good night of sleep Ive had all week for no damn reason

My husband tried that crap before saying that he couldn't sleep (drank far too much cappachino that day) I told that negro he betta count sheep and get outta my face. :yawn:

PREACH!!!! :look::up:

aiight yall... Seriously pray for him today.......

he has been extra nice today... must've read this thread cuz he stayed out of my way yesterday.... let me sleep late today.... did his part at cleaning while I was asleep....

got a phone call a while ago... His Daddy had a stroke this morning.... we have no details cept he is in a hospital in the Poconos area... we live in Baltimore area so he doesnt wanna jump in the car & go until we know more

I wish your FIL a speedy recovery!! :sad:

Back