Ya'll owe me six fiddy!

Pooks

:lol: j/k

But, you ladies in the CF are 100% the reason I resubscribed to LHCF. I've missed you!!!

Regrettably the past few months have been very trying for me physically, spiritually and emotionally because among other stressful situations, I suffered a miscarriage.

Maybe you've seen me 'thanking' in here - I have still been coming here as a source of encouragement and upliftment and I thank you all for being e-sisters. The love and support shared here is a beautiful thing. Our Father is surely pleased.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say I'm back!

See you on the boards

Peace and love

Pooks

x

Last edited:
(((((( Poooooks )))))))))

Good to 'see' you back on here... you've been missed.... I was wonderin' why you keep "thanking" and not talking.. :lol::lol:

Sorry to hear about the miscarriage :nono: God is able and I'm glad He has given you the strength to make it through and the courage to share. Blessed is the fruit of your womb! :heart2:

:lol: j/k

But, you ladies in the CF are 100% the reason I resubscribed to LHCF. I've missed you!!!

Regrettably the past few months have been very trying for me physically, spiritually and emotionally because I suffered a miscarriage. I lost my beautiful son when I was 17 weeks pregnant. This and other things including relocating have put a lot of strain on my marriage.

Maybe you've seen me 'thanking' in here - I have still been coming here as a source of encouragement and upliftment and I thank you all for being e-sisters. The love and support shared here is a beautiful thing. Our Father is surely pleased.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say I'm back!

See you on the boards

Peace and love

Pooks

x

:welcome3: Back -- Precious Lady. :grouphug2:

I'm sorry about your baby. Things will become easier for you and hubbie. :yep: And you will share a testimony or 3 or 4 or more. :yep:

As for the $6.50, will you take 'hugs' instead...

:bighug: :grouphug: :love3: :grouphug: :bighug:

Good to 'see' you back on here... you've been missed.... I was wonderin' why you keep "thanking" and not talking.. :lol::lol:

Sorry to hear about the miscarriage :nono: God is able and I'm glad He has given you the strength to make it through and the courage to share. Blessed is the fruit of your womb! :heart2:

Amen, Laela, I agree with these prayer.

Adding to it Genesis 4:25

Adam made love to his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, saying, “God has granted me another child in place of ...... [the one who was lost].

ThanksLaela

If you only knew how many times I wanted to comment, but all I could do was 'thank'!!

Re losing the baby I am still going through it honey, but yes it is getting easier. I have been so blessed by the support I've experienced since losing the baby, God's love freely flowing to me from so many sources. Amen, I believe God is not through with my womb yet, lol

:welcome3: Back -- Precious Lady. :grouphug2:

I'm sorry about your baby. Things will become easier for you and hubbie. :yep: And you will share a testimony or 3 or 4 or more. :yep:

As for the $6.50, will you take 'hugs' instead...

:bighug: :grouphug: :love3: :grouphug: :bighug:

Thank you so much Shimmie. Oh yes girl, Pooks has never been one to turn down hugs, I'll take em! :grin:

Amen, @Laela, I agree with these prayer.

Adding to it Genesis 4:25

Adam made love to his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, saying, “God has granted me another child in place of ...... [the one who was lost].

I receive it, thank you Shimmie.

Welcome back Pooks. I came back also because of the ladies in this forum.

Hugs and blessings go to you.

Thank you NicoleSelah! Cosigning with Shimmie, what an abundance of beautiful hair you have!

@Pooks !!! Yay, you're back. :) Been keeping up with you on youtube.
God did not build us to break. Amen. :)

loolalooh Thanks for watching. :grin: I have felt myself pretty close to breaking point in recent months (lots of issues going on simultaneously - I won't go into detail but trust me :nono: :nono: :nono:)

@Pooks Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your baby. Be sure that God knows and He cares. He has not forsaken you.

Elnahna Thank you :)

Back