Y'all Never Lied! Humecto IS the BEST Conditioner Ever

bajanplums1

FOR YEARS, I have been reading raves of Humecto on LHCF. I finally decided to try it. Best hair decision ever [along with eliminating heat]. Tonight, I washed my hair with:
:) Cream of Nature Clarifying Poo. It was great, but you know that stripped feeling.
:) Then I did a protein treatment with DRC-28. My hair was HARD. But I love DRC still.

Then I applied a generous amount of Keracare Humecto. I sat with it and a plastic cap for about an hour, no heat. When I rinsed and towled dried my hair, the results were amazing, smooth, straight, silky hair while wet and the FASTEST roller set ever because my hair was so straight. Incredible! Even the newgrowth stretched around the roller.

I applied Dudley's PCA Moisturizer as my leave in on this rollerset and sat under the hood dryer for 1 hour.

My hair was bouncy, conditioned, shiny and lively.

I am going to order the tub of Keracare from Sheldeez if I can't find it in stores tomorrow.

I LOVE KERACARE HUMECTO!!

I have a very hard desision to make. Next week I take my braids out. I love Kenra. I have to decide to buy Kenra or Keracare. :ohwell:

Back