Y'all lied this aint no unicorn tears

leona2025

Well I read a lot of reviews on her about Kenra. So I had a coupon for $5 at Ulta and I was like try it. I wash and and then Dced with it while I cleaned my house. I had it on about 2+hours no heat. I just knew when I rinsed it out something magical would help. WRONG. I doesn't feel much different than some other conditioners.

I'm airdrying right now and I put in AG Fastfood Leave (This is the best smelling leave in on earth:lick:). Maybe when it air dries I will feel different.

It may be too heavy for your hair. It was for mine. You may want to try it with heat. But you may also want to try diluting it a bit to see if it absorbs better.

I didn't repurchase because it was too heavy. It did feel wonderful going on though :yep:

It may be too heavy for your hair. It was for mine. You may want to try it with heat. But you may also want to try diluting it a bit to see if it absorbs better.

I didn't repurchase because it was too heavy. It did feel wonderful going on though :yep:

Yes it did feel good going on. I had such hope.

Final verdict. Hair airdried soft, but it airdries softer with my Silicon Mix. I'm going to return this and just buy a huge vat of Silicon Mix from sickbay. So disappointed.

I think it works differently on different people. I didn't like it because my hair still felt dry and it tangled and shed more. My good friend with a similar hair type loved it though. If you didn't like it, I say don't waste time using it again and pass it along to a friend who might like it. :-)

i never got the hype about kenra. i purchased that stuff when i was relaxed cause there was a member here that was my hair idol that used it. i kept using it trying to make it work and it never did. one of the conditioners reminded me of vaseline:nono:
the shampoo was second to the worse shampoo ever.

i really like it, but i don't like it. it has protein in it and it didn't work well for my hair. another that i really like, but it just didn't work well for me was Joico Moisture Recovery Balm.

i had better luck with Suave Naturals Almond and Shea Butter. that helped turn my hair around. i love that stuff! i use Mizani and keracare products.

my hair can't take super thick conditioners that just sit on top of my hair. i really like conditioners that melt into the hair and you can really work it in.

i really like it, but i don't like it. it has protein in it and it didn't work well for my hair. another that i really like, but it just didn't work well for me was Joico Moisture Recovery Balm.

i had better luck with Suave Naturals Almond and Shea Butter. that helped turn my hair around. i love that stuff! i use Mizani and keracare products.

my hair can't take super thick conditioners that just sit on top of my hair. i really like conditioners that melt into the hair and you can really work it in.

My hair tends to love protein. I just was not impressed. My hair doesn't like Joico either. I ran and bought that whole Moisture Recovery Line:nono:. To be honest I've found that my hair just doesn't like most of the products that are popular around here. They only thing that can tame it easily is the Silicon mix. Maybe I have unrealistic expectations. All I want is soft moisturized hair.

My hair tends to love protein. I just was not impressed. My hair doesn't like Joico either. I ran and bought that whole Moisture Recovery Line:nono:. To be honest I've found that my hair just doesn't like most of the products that are popular around here. They only thing that can tame it easily is the Silicon mix. Maybe I have unrealistic expectations. All I want is soft moisturized hair.

i feel your pain.....that's how my hair is alot of the time.

when i first joined, i thought "detangling with conditioner in the hair" and "baggying" was the BUSINESS :grin:......both techniques make my hair turn against me in the worst way.:nono:

but hey, you get an "E" for effort.....you never know if you don't try.:look:

Back