Y'all aren't going to like me, but you need to know (14-1)

My hair responds very well to it and im relaxed. Im wondering if the mixed responses have to do with where it was purchased. Sally's vs. Asian BSS equals 2 different products. Be leery of purchasing it from the Asian BSS because they water it down. It happened to me.

I havent even been in a regular BSS since I got my Sallys card. Mines came from Sallys and its cool with me....

My hair responds very well to it and im relaxed. Im wondering if the mixed responses have to do with where it was purchased. Sally's vs. Asian BSS equals 2 different products. Be leery of purchasing it from the Asian BSS because they water it down. It happened to me.

Amen sister! I got mine at Sally's and I love it. I'm relaxed. It helps me detangle when I'm weeks post.

Seriously ya'll be careful because some of them do water products down. I got some bad KeraCare Humecto...

I only use it on my NG...

I agree only on the NG. On my ends :nono: My hair get tangles and feels crispy in the morning and I got mine at Sally's. I just invested in 3 bottles of NTM silk touch.

Its pretty deceptive they did that. I read french and it never dawned on me to read that part. I need to start paying more attention.

Last edited:
I agree only on the NG. On my ends :nono: My hair get tangles and feels crispy in the morning and I got mine at Sally's. I just invested in 3 bottles of NTM silk touch.

Its pretty deceptive they did that. I read french and it never dawned on me to read that part. I need to start paying more attention.
I just got that and like it so far.

Back