Ya breath smells like you just ate $h*t sandwich... What do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellebebe

Okay... This scenario has been playing in my mind for several days now. It has yet to happen to me but what do you do when you wake up in the morning and he wants some morning lovin? but the problem is, ya breath is out the a$$ nasty
images
(don't lie, you know you get that morning breath)... OKAY, your breath don't get that bad.
What do you do?

A) Do you turn him down?
B) Go brush your teeth and love him up?
C) He's got balls, he can take it.
or
D) Pop in some starburst... (Hey! it smells and tastes great).:grin:

Brush your teeth first, he he.

SO did this one morning and he didn't seem to care about my morning breath.

Well we did the same thing at night and he wanted some more in the morning... and I asked, "Have you brushed your teeth after last night?"

Well the answer was no, but he was willing to brush in order to get some. :laugh:

Last edited:
Ya'll girls are crazy....lmao!
Ya'll are going to think Imma nasty itch cause I'm like Dreamers' man in the morning if I'm feeling you it's on....I'm not worrying about bad breath and neither is he. By the time you go and get up brush your teeth and take a morning pee....you lost me dude. It's all about the roll over effect, that's the turn on!
Now if it's someone I am not feeling chances are I won't be around when they wake anyway, so he won't have the pleasure of smelling my morning breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back