Wwyd: Strict Weekly Budget And You (breadwinner) Get Your Nails Done. Your Boyfriend Flips Out

He ain't her husband, soooooo...but I'll play along.

A fill-in cost $20-30 tops every two weeks. That is not breaking the bank.

More importantly, if it was an agreement not to spend money on certain "luxuries", you never come at someone you claim to love out of pocket, whether he's broke or even the bread winner.

Wow that was really depressing to watch. I cannot believe he blasted her on camera like that and then uploaded this for the world to see. If their account is a low as what he states then no nails are not a priority they are a want, not a need.
Based on what she herself states just formula and oodles and noodles it does not sound like good meal planning for the family. If it was just the two of them I would say different, but they have a baby together. Why doesn't he have a job? Why is he so rude and obnoxious in public? I hate when men try to humiliate women in public and even worse on video! Instead of trying to catch her at the nail salon he needs to try and catch a job.

Granted this is a skit, but I know of a similar situation IRL unfortunately. She would have to bring home her whole paycheck to him while he sat on his behind and played video games smoking blunts :nono:

Wow that was really depressing to watch. I cannot believe he blasted her on camera like that and then uploaded this for the world to see. If their account is a low as what he states then no nails are not a priority they are a want, not a need.
Based on what she herself states just formula and oodles and noodles it does not sound like good meal planning for the family. If it was just the two of them I would say different, but they have a baby together. Why doesn't he have a job? Why is he so rude and obnoxious in public? I hate when men try to humiliate women in public and even worse on video! Instead of trying to catch her at the nail salon he needs to try and catch a job.

"If you hungry, why are you here?" I need to know too because while you trying to catch her up, you could have been cooking or something.

Grooming is a part of my budget so getting my nails done would have been a non-issue. If he so concerned about the $17, he should have been clipping coupons and comparing prices instead of stalking the GPS to find her.

Ok just realized it was staged. I was getting tight :nono: :lol:

Back