www.adoringhaircare.com HairVeda Products For Less!!

Blaque*Angel

I have just placed an order with www.adoringhair.com

They sell HairVeda Products less than the actual hairveda site, her own products look yummy too.

All natural, no harmful ingredients etc..

The shipping is very cheap and her customer service has been great so far.

I done a search but nothing has come up for this company, so i thought i would share with my sisters ;)

I will review the products once I recieve them.

:rosebud:

Last edited:
Is she allowed to sale these products? Is she affiliated with HairVeda? It seemed a little weird to me...

I guess she buys in bulk and sells a bit cheaper? :confused:
you can always E-Mail her with any questions!

I heard from her from a trusted friend, so that is why I was led to order.

I'm sure she'll tell me the whole truth and nothing but the truth :lachen:.

why not?:lachen:

anyway..adoringhair is LEGIT this is from the hairveda site:

[FONT=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]Locations where HairVeda products are sold[/FONT]
Below is a current list of retailers that carry HairVeda Please check this page for frequent additions, as we are working hard to become available in retail and online stores throughout US & Europe.

adoringhaircaredotcom.jpg

I just visited the site and some of the Hairveda products cost MORE (up to 2 dollars more) there than it does on the actual HV site... It seems to me that with the low shipping and some having higher prices it could come out to me just the same.

Last edited:
Some of the prices prices are $1 - $2 cheaper and some prices are the same as Hairveda's site. But it is worth it to order from the site 'cause the shipping is MUCH CHEAPER. Instead of $10.35 for shipping from Hairveda.com, my shipping was $4.95. I ordered my beloved Herbal Green Tea Butter; it was $0.50 cheaper. I haven't seen it on Hairveda's site in months. Can't wait to get it. Hope it hasn't been sitting on their shelves for months; this product has a short shelf life.

Are these authentic Hairveda products? If so, I'm ordering a bunch of Green Tea butter, since BJ won't be releasing the new formula any time soon.

ETA: I ordered two of them mugs!! :)

Last edited:
I saw that website last week - it seems she changed her prices because everything there was $5 more than what Hairveda sells them for.

I like that she offers samples that HV doesn't offer like the Almond Glaze and the Vatika Frosting. :lick:

and her Ultimate moisturizing conditioner cream sounds to die for!

Awwww snap!! I'mma have to go check them out!! I've been wanting more green tea herbal butter. That stuff is da BOMB!!

I saw that website last week - it seems she changed her prices because everything there was $5 more than what Hairveda sells them for.

Well I just compared the prices of the moisturizing conditioners and hairveda's was between $7-$8 and on the adoringhair site they were both $12. :blush: That's a big difference.

I wanted to get some green tea butter from there too but i know the products can't be fresh. Bj stopped selling the butter weeks ago. The shelf life is too short to be messing around, ill pass.

She probably buys wholesale from Hairveda, then marks up. I'm actually surprised that some of her items would be lower than Hairveda's website. Most businesses that sell wholesale stipulate prices that the resellers should sell at, mostly to avoid having things like this happen, where the person they wholesell to becomes a competitor.

I placed my order for 3 herbal green tea butters December 2 and received them today, December 7, 2009.

The color of the butter was a little lighter than the one I received in June. But the consistency and smell are the same. I smelled no rancidity or difference in these jars. Of course there was some separation of product, but I whipped it and it applies the same. I'm glad I ordered these in the winter, too.

I'll keep 2 of them in the fridge 'til I get ready to use them.

I just wish Hairveda would restock and reduce her shipping costs. adoringhaircare.com's shipping was $4.95.

Oh, I also received (oz.) samples of Adoring Hair Care's Ultra Peppermint Condition Cream, Coconut conditioning shampoo, and Ultimate Hydrating conditioning cream.

Thanks OP, I will be ordering from here for my next batch of HV needs. If their delivery time is faster than Hairveda's Official site...I will be using them instead for my Hairveda needs.

I recieved my package a few days ago, a product was missing so the lady said she would send me another parcel with a few extra items to compensate me for it!

Adoring HairCare! Ultimate Hydrating Conditioning Cream is just beautiful. it leaves my hair very soft, and smells yummy :lick: two days later and my hair still smells like strawberry! :lick:

I recieved my package a few days ago, a product was missing so the lady said she would send me another parcel with a few extra items to compensate me for it!

Oh wow. Because the product I ordered was missing, The owner of the store sent me a hamper with 10 FREE products!

I am spoilt for choice. What excellent customer service she has!

I love her shampoos and conditioners (and I haven't used shampoo for years!! but adoringhaircare's are very moisturizing)

I love this line :love:

Hey, thanks, OP! I've been wanting to sample Hairveda. I have the almond glaze and scalp booster, but I was hesitant to invest in anything else, especially since I already have a lot of products.

I ordered samples, as well as the Cocasta Shikaika Oils and Vatika Frosting. My shipping was $10.95, but the Vatika Frosting was $10 less than the HV site, so it kind of evens out.

Back