WTF??? ....fish as an ingredient?

AllAboutTheHair

I was just surfing the net when I came across Viviscal Shampoo. So I said "Self, this was a pretty happening product as a pill so the shampoo has to be the bomb" then I checked the ingredients:

INGREDIENTS: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Pisces, Panthenol, Betaine, Lauryldimonium Hydgroxypropyl, Hydrolyzed Wheat, Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

I probably need to do some serious research because the last time I checked Pisces was the Zodiac sign of a fish. They give protein-enriched shampoo a whole new meaning
scratchchin.gif

lmao!!! They do firmly believe in fish oil, so maybe they just got lazy and threw the whole friggin' fish in!
laugh.gif

I'm surprised it has SLS!

When I was taking the tablets my hair grew like weed and this was the only vitamin I was taking before I join the board.
The man at the health food store said I would have had better results if I was taking a good multivitamin.
Currently I am taking the knock off Delinea does not have the same growth speed as viviscal.

Funny you mention that. Some family members of mine have just had some amazing growth over the past, I would say eight to nine months. But some have really poor hair care habits. I have been trying for the life of me to figure out what it is. Just last week, I narrowed in on...cod liver oil. Back then, my mother was giving everybody a couple bottles (liquid and capsules). She was hounding me every to give it to the kids. I always said "okay, Ma" and forgot about it. But the common denominator among all those relatives was that they all listened and took it. So guess what I had with breakfast this morning?
laugh.gif

Back