wt***f why is she so mad?

She is upset bc ppl with "good hurr" is inboxing her giving her hair advice.....she wants someone with her hair texture to give her advice...not ppl with "good hurr" that don't even know about her hair type and how it works etc....

Typically...I couldn't listen to her videos because of the gratuitous f-bombs...but I really enjoyed listening to what she was saying in this one.

And her rambling made me laugh because I do the same thing, haha!

eta: talking about the second video posted here

She is like one of the nicest people, once you talk to her. I talked to her on the phone once after she bought a couple of my tshirts. We talked about this video and why she made it. We just died laughing about it. She said she was so surprised by the response it got and that she didn't regret posting it at all.

I have parts of my hair that are very dry, very fine and very fragile. She said that most of her hair is like the average woman's "trouble" areas and she was sick of people telling her that natural hair should be easy to care for. She said that natural hair is beautiful but easier for some than others and she was tired of people acting like you can't be honest about that.

She seemed like a really cool person. Very down to earth and fun.

5fhx1s.gif

Who is this Kimmy YouTube she keeps referring to? :rofl:

I don't understand the point of people making these type of videos. If you supposedly don't care then just don't respond.

The response videos are always 24 mins long and just rambling on and on repeating the same daggone thing...

She is like one of the nicest people, once you talk to her. I talked to her on the phone once after she bought a couple of my tshirts. We talked about this video and why she made it. We just died laughing about it. She said she was so surprised by the response it got and that she didn't regret posting it at all.

I have parts of my hair that are very dry, very fine and very fragile. She said that most of her hair is like the average woman's "trouble" areas and she was sick of people telling her that natural hair should be easy to care for. She said that natural hair is beautiful but easier for some than others and she was tired of people acting like you can't be honest about that.

She seemed like a really cool person. Very down to earth and fun.

I remember that video :lachen:and I wholeheartedly agreed with her. It's extremely taboo to express displeasure with your natural hair and to say that certain hair types have it easier. It's just reality. What she said was honest and real it's her delivery that people found ignorant.. but her message itself was not imo ignorant at all. It was actually refreshing to hear that it's not all roses for everyone. My friend at the time had just recently bc and her hair type was a very fine, coily, 4b. When she saw the video she was in tears dying b/c she said she could totally relate to what himaynence was saying.

Isn't this thread exactly what she is talking about......others worrying about her hair and motives?

Kayne shrug :/

Theresamonet said:
She looks just like Mr. Potatoe Head with that cut.

There is a whole lot of people who like Mr. Potato head and Worse on this board when they do the BC or try to change it up. we still thank their post and tell them how cute it looks to show support.

About her video: at first I just thought ghetto angry girl... But then I watched some of her other videos and saw she had a whole lot of good meaningful things to say about other topics. I guess if I was a political blogger who happened to mention my hair once or twice and then my site gets flooded with hair ppl just talking hair ( u know we run DEEP lol) it would be annoying. But she did sound extra angry but then again I didn't read the responses she got on the other video.

Check out her Fatherless Daughters video

I used to subscribe to her. I won't lie, I was disappointed at how nice and calm she was when she went to Dr Drew. I was hoping she'd swear and act all crazy LOL i was like ahhh man she's just normal LOL

Hopefully she won't read this and make a video about me *scared*

i'm subscribed to her and can understand her frustration....ppl like to act like cause they went natural yesterday they are the authority on hurr not knowing your natural journey came about before natural hair became trendy. i transitioned before the era of bloggers and lhcf. also there weren't as many product options as there are now. i had no where to turn for techniques for rentention.

Back