Wrap wearers!!!

Millahdoowop

What do you do when your hair falls flat? I'm so frustrated right now and I'm trying to make my hair last until wash day. Do you wrap your hair differently or touch it up with a flat iron? TIA!

I stop wrapping mines so tight. Also I do what i call a customized wrap. It's basicly just wrapping the ends with without the top. It cuts down on manipulation to the top of my hair (were I used to have problems) so now i can literally shake and go. Also, when you moisturize don't be so heavy handed. I notice when I moisturize before my wrap, keeping it wrapped give it etra moisture.

Here is a pic of my 'customized wrap' taken at the end of march. Sorry it's so big.
DCFC0041-1.jpg

sometimes when my hair goes flat i lean over and shake it so it can have volume, curl it with some rollers while you shower that will give it some volume

Thanx Millah. I was having this same problem. I go to the salon get it wrapped and it has so much body and the next day it goes flat. I hate poofy hair but I hate it too flat.

i do a rollerset on washday then wrap the rest of the week. the roller set gives the extrabody. i also use oils sheen instead of a heavy hairdressing. someone else mentioned using rollers while in the shower. you can also alternate the way you wrap your hair to get more body too. HTH :)

Usually when my hair goes flat...I would add a few rollers to the ends...and in a few hrs...i'll take them out...then wrap it up...or I'll alternate between sides.

Back