WOWWOWWOW @ lauren450's Siggy Photo

Finally Free

:shocked:Girl... I'm sorry to put you out there, but that photo:Flahsssss in your siggy, needs to be on the cover of a magazine! Your hair and skin looks amazing!:worship2::worship2::worship2:

IA. I look at her fotki almost everyday....anonymously of course.:look: I can't wait till my her gets her length. It's gorgeous.

Wow! Why did you have to go and point that out?! Now I'm sitting here getting jelly with my little twiggy looking twists. J/K I love her hair mucho!! So lush, thick, and so healthy....ahh one day:grin:

And people say they are losing their natural inspirations...uh hello???

You so... deserve to be recognized.
When I saw that photo, I was like WOW she looks AMAZING! Keep up the good work!

Aww, thank you! I was playing around in my makeup today, trying to do a smokey eye look.:rolleyes: I looked at the picture like dang, I don't see any smokiness.:lachen:

Beautiful siggy pic...tight boots....what's next Lauren:grin:

A million dollars?:crossfingers::pray::pray: :lachen:

Hey Lauren....do you mind sharing your reggie with a struggling natural? :look:

Sure! On twist days, I cowash with V05 Strawberries and Cream. This last time, I put in some Cantu shea butter leave-in and then blew it out with a warm blowdryer to stretch it. I will probably keep these in for a week, then wear a twistout. For twistouts, I don't do anything except run some coconut oil over it for shine.

I detangle once a week to once every ten days or so, depending on how my hair is styled. I always use my Denman brush and detangle while wet.

For puffs/wash n gos, I cowash with V05, then use Fantasia IC Gel to define my curl and slick the front back. I rewet every morning with a spray bottle. I can usually get 2-3 days out of these.

For straightening, I clarify with V05 mixed with baking soda. I section my hair off, put in either Cantu leave in, then blow it out. I use Fantasia IC heat protectant on each section before I flat iron. I can usually get a week or so out of my straight hair before it reverts, then I might do twists or a bun until wash day.

Geez, I haven't deep conditioned in a minute. I need to do that soon. It's been so long it's not even part of my regi.:nono:

Those a some juicy, squeezable, gorgeous twists! :D

Lauren, your hair has grown so much! It's so purdy

Lauren your hair looks great!! Thanks for sharing how you style your hair. I was wondering if you did twists on wet or dry hair. :yep:

Lauren,

The Lord truly made you beautiful outside, but what makes you even more "beautifuler" is the warm, caring heart that He gave you inside.

Back