WOW....WOW.....WOW.......AVON

Coffee

Yep, I said AVON. I just finished CW'ing with Avon Intense Repair Hydrating Conditioner and it is worthy of a high five. The fact that I only paid $1.99 for it, makes it even better. Someone on Healthy Forum posted about their smoothing cream and how awesome it was; so I ended up placing an order. I got the intense condish, intense repair moisture mask (which I'll be using after I rinse egg from my hair), Mediterranean olive oil, and Intense repair & damage repair treatment.

I did place another order earlier today, before posting about it. Yawl can empty out a product in the blink of an eye!

Last edited:
Yep, I said AVON. I just finished CD'ing with Avon Intense Repair Hydrating Conditioner and it is worthy of a high five. The fact that I only paid $1.99 for it, makes it even better. Someone on Healthy Forum posted about their smoothing cream and how awesome it was; so I ended up placing an order. I got the intense condish, intense repair moisture mask (which I'll be using after I rinse egg from my hair), Mediterranean olive oil, and Intense repair & damage repair treatment.

Thats Great! You can't beat $1.99...
Does it contain cones?

Happy Hair Growing!

My Avon lady just dropped off my order. I have never thought about using their hair products.. hmmm..Thanks for the quick review..

I know I shouldnt come into one of your threads but for some strange reason the PJ in me keep a comming.

I should know better but I just cant..........gotta call my Avon rep now.

Here are the ingredients from the Avon website:

WATER/EAU
CETYL ALCOHOL
DIMETHICONOL
STEARYL ALCOHOL
CREATINE
SODIUM HYALURONATE
UREA
TREHALOSE
GLYCERIN
POLYQUATERNIUM-51
SODIUM PCA
BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE
QUATERNIUM-33
STEARAMIDOPROPALKONIUM CHLORIDE
DICETYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE
LAMINARIA DIGITATA EXTRACT
PELVETIA CANALICULATA EXTRACT
STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE
PARFUM/FRAGRANCE
PHENOXYETHANOL
GLUTAMIC ACID
CETEARYL ALCOHOL
CHOLETH-24
ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
DISODIUM EDTA
CETETH-24

The regular price is $4.00, but Avon always has a sale going on. Now SS you know you have to come and see what's in my posting:lachen:, you just can't stay away

My SIL sells avon....I'm gonna have to shoot her a text message. :D

Thanks for the info Coffee!!!! :grin::up:

ooh! I just received my order with the Mediterranean Olive Oil Hair Mask and the Greek Seas Hair Mask. Now I can't wait to use them! I :love: AVON! I used to sell it in college :yep:

I ordered a shampoo and 2 2 in 1 conditioners from avon today. I haven't ordered from there before so i feel better to see a good review from here.

Well i just looked at reviews on another hair site and some people are saying it made their hair fall out. I should just stick to my baking sofa and acv.

Back