Wow!!!Rene Furtuerer Karite Line?

Sherbetcane

Am i the only in love with her karite products?? i recently purchased the karite mask, pre poo oil and leave in cream no rinse. i am having the softest hair since i became natural. i just love to run my hands through because i cant believe its really my hair. Its a bit expensive but sooo worth it...Has anyone tried any of her products?

That stuff is pricey. Seems to get good reviews though. What are some of the ingredients in the no rinse conditioner?

Is it the Karite No Rinse Nutritive Concentrate?

Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Shea Butter, Castor Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Butylparaben, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, C13-14 Isoparaffin, C14-22 Alcohol, Orange Oil, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Isobutylparaben, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 10, Yellow 6.

Girl, I Love:love: RF Products! ! !

I was going to ask you about them too! :grin:

I have the Myrrhea Extract Treatment Masque, The Okara Masque Repairing Treatment Mask, Fioravanti Anti Frizz Extreme Shine for Unruly Hair.

I have the Karite and others on my Radar!:yep:

I saw these on clearance at one of the beauty spots around my job,and before that i was eyeing them at Sephora.
They just cost too much for the ingredients,imo.They seem to be chock full of fillers.I may try them now that they are on clearance,just for the heck of it though.

I use Phyotologie stuff so I've eyed RF stuff for years. They're pricey but I know they are popoular w/ Haitians, so Black folks do use this stuff w/ good results. I had no idea of where to start w/ this line tho.

Do you guys use their poos at all? I like Phyto poos. Maybe I should start w/ a condish? Tell me more about this line if you can..TIA.

I use Phyotologie stuff so I've eyed RF stuff for years. They're pricey but I know they are popoular w/ Haitians, so Black folks do use this stuff w/ good results. I had no idea of where to start w/ this line tho.

Do you guys use their poos at all? I like Phyto poos. Maybe I should start w/ a condish? Tell me more about this line if you can..TIA.

I Don't Buy Much Shampoo.:nono: (Only for Neutralizing and/or Clarifying).

So, I would start with a Conditioner.

Yes....they are pricey (for such a small amount of product):rolleyes:

I'm very funny about poos IDareT, so I hear ya. I think I want a mask of some sort.

Smart Decision!:lick:

Girl, Let me know which one you decide on.:grin:

The one(s) I have are the Myrrhea, Okara, Fioravanti Silkening Conditioner.

Right now, I have my eye on the Carthame Gentle Hydro-Nutritive Masque.:yep: And there's another one, but I can't think of the name right now.

Terri

Okara? Umm...I've read about okrah on the hair before. What does that one smell like? Of the 3 masks you have, which is you fav?

Okara? Umm...I've read about okrah on the hair before. What does that one smell like? Of the 3 masks you have, which is you fav?

Fioravanti Anti Frizz Silkening Conditioner.:lick:

It's a Light Lemon Smell. The rest of them are kinda Earthy and kinda Medicinal.

Back