Wow, PJs! The Frédéric Fekkai MORE System Sounds Invigorating

Royal Glory

Has anyone come across this new advanced haircare system from Frédéric Fakkai? Anyone tried it? I saw it in Sephora recently and thought it looked interesting. There are four products in this system:

MORE Nighttime Follicle Boosting Treatment
MORE Scalp Purifying Shampoo
MORE Root Nourishing Conditioner
MORE All-Day Density Styling Whip

Sephora's website has the following to say:

What it is formulated to do:
Targets hair density loss before and after it starts with a concentrated, continuous-release therapeutic dose of Niaplexâ„¢ that is blended with marine glycogen and caffeine. Clinically proven to increase oxygenation of the follicle and to build the scalp's natural barrier for improved follicle health. Also creates visibly denser hair with a continuous-release niacin delivery system that feeds the scalp with a patented form of niacin to increase follicular nutrients and enhance the scalp's protective moisture barrier. Niaplex â„¢ supports healthy hair growth.

What else you need to know:
The MORE 4-Step System nurtures healthy hair and follicles with patented Niaplex â„¢ a technology that supports a healthier, more vital scalp and visibly improved hair density. Offers luxurious, salon-quality formulas and clinically proven results. See hair that looks fuller, thicker, and more fabulous in 90 days or less. Breakthrough research funded in part by the National Institute of Health. Patented. Exclusive.

Chanting to my inner PJ: You're not buying new stuff...You're not buying new stuff... :love:

:) Yes I saw it on Sephora.com and am very interested, I love all things FF. I'll be goin' to Paris soon, think I might give it a try, his products really work.

ShaniKeys said:
:) Yes I saw it on Sephora.com and am very interested, I love all things FF. I'll be goin' to Paris soon, think I might give it a try, his products really work.

Wow. Keep me posted. I am interested in trying it too. But I am trying to be disciplined right now. :look:

I passed one of his salon and spas on Rodeo Drive when I was in LA last week and I thought of the ladies here...I sampled one of his products once and I cant remember how I felt. Anyways...I am trying to live below my means so FF wont be in my immediate future.

brownsugarflyygirl said:
I passed one of his salon and spas on Rodeo Drive when I was in LA last week and I thought of the ladies here...I sampled one of his products once and I cant remember how I felt. Anyways...I am trying to live below my means so FF wont be in my immediate future.

I can certainly understand that! I'm trying to do that, too. (I'm feeling the PJ tug of war, though.)
No, seriously, because this is newish, I just wondered what the ladies here thought.

Back