Wow - Pantene Relaxed & Natural...

coconow2007

...really softened up my ng I'm doing my 1st strech and I used the conditioner as a cowash the other day and it was great!:) My hair feels really soft and loosned up. Today I prepoo'd with ORS and vit. E oil then I cowashed with Pantene Relaxed & Natural Condition Breakage Control - great results!! I am so excited with finding something that helps because I was ready to give up on my stretch - the relaxer on my shelf has been calling to me, lol. It's so hard to give up my relaxer addiction :grin:

mango387 said:
How many weeks post were you?

8 weeks but to me feels like I haven't had a relaxer in a year - I know I am a bit of a baby but this is my 1st stretch - that's my excuse and I am sticking with it, lol:grin:

Thank you so much. I am 4 wks post, and I have 4a/4b hair too. My new growth becomes really visible at four weeks (a little at three weeks). By week seven, I look like home run derby. I guess I will have to pull out some Pantene R & N Breakage Defense!

mango387 said:
Thank you so much. I am 4 wks post, and I have 4a/4b hair too. My new growth becomes really visible at four weeks (a little at three weeks). By week seven, I look like home run derby. I guess I will have to pull out some Pantene R & N Breakage Defense!

Let me know if you have the same success...

I love this line. The shampoo can be a bit drying for me but me and the mask are bestest friends. I just got a new tub last night.

gymfreak336 said:
I love this line. The shampoo can be a bit drying for me but me and the mask are bestest friends. I just got a new tub last night.

I love the mask as well. Glad this board put me on to it.
I was wondering how the tube version was. I was eyeing it yesterday.

I love the pantene line. I use there moisturizer. In fact when I do a roller set I use their moisturizer and it works great. I don't even need a setting lotion.

I don't use the conditioner though. I use thermasilk heat activated and sit 15 minutes under dryer. I'll have to try the conditioner.

MonaLisa said:

I have only used the tube conditioner as a pre poo for my ends and I liked it. My bf used the rest of it on his brothers hair so when I try it all over, I will let you know. I am glad you liked the mask though. It really works well and you don't need much. I get the same results whether I use two medium sized dabs or the whole thing at once.

I asked earlier, but I am asking again. Are they discontinuing the conditioner?

The first time I asked someone responded that they are redesigning the package, but I am having an easy time finding the mask and shampoo in Long's, Target, etc. The conditioner alone is becoming more and more elusive.

mango387 said:
I asked earlier, but I am asking again. Are they discontinuing the conditioner?

The first time I asked someone responded that they are redesigning the package, but I am having an easy time finding the mask and shampoo in Long's, Target, etc. The conditioner alone is becoming more and more elusive.

I don't know. I found alot of it at dollar general but when I bought my mask last night, cvs had a ton of it. It looked like they just restocked it. They just redesigned the regular pantene stuff so I am guessing the the breakage defense (for relaxed and the regular one) are going to be next.

gymfreak336 said:
I have only used the tube conditioner as a pre poo for my ends and I liked it. My bf used the rest of it on his brothers hair so when I try it all over, I will let you know. I am glad you liked the mask though. It really works well and you don't need much. I get the same results whether I use two medium sized dabs or the whole thing at once.

Thanks! I may try out a tube when I restock on the masks next payday..:p

I love this stuff too. Have been using it for a few years. I get the feeling that its going to be discontinued because there was a 3-4 month period about a year ago where I couldnt find the conditioner at ANY store. Drove me crazy. Last week the entire line was on sale a my local walmart, $2 per bottle. Now, I'm not a product junky, but I promptly put 4 bottles in my basket. lol. I'll be really sad if they discontinue this line.

MonaLisa said:

I use them both. LOVE them!! They are always sold out around here so I always buy whichever is available. I do prefer the mask, though.

The mask is really good, I use it especially when stretching. I took it to Jamaica and it kept my hair nice with me swimming in the ocean and being in the sun and all. Good stuff.

I'm a new fan of the mask too. I don't know what made me decide to pick it up but i'm glad i did. Very moisturizing and gentle to my hair strands.

Back