Wow mochamadness! Where have you been hiding?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I just checked out your album for the first time and your hair is GORGEOUS too along with all these other ladies on here! If you haven't seen her hair before, go check her out in the Members list! Just another BEAUTIFUL head of hair! :yep:

And check out her hair care products. She's got some goodies up in there. Although I'm wondering why I don't see the NTM Healing Shine Serum with the rest of her NTM goodies. :confused: Maybe sylver2 bought it all. :)

Allandra said:
And check out her hair care products. She's got some goodies up in there. Although I'm wondering why I don't see the NTM Healing Shine Serum with the rest of her NTM goodies. :confused: Maybe sylver2 bought it all. :)
Yes indeed. Her products look yummy! :lick:

Wow...how did you guys know that I needed this?!?! I've been having such a bad day at work and this just turned my whole day around!!! Thanks so much ladies!

@Poobear - I was just looking in your album yesterday admiring your progress. Girl you are doing your thang!

@ Mermaid - Thanks so much!

@Allandra - Let me just tell you that I've been reading all of the NTM threads and you are swearing by this serum!! You don't know how tempted you got me girl...I'm itching to get my hands on some of this!!!

I'm so happy I did a search first. I was about to post the very same thread. MM your hair is incredibly long and so shiny. I have to add you as one of my Fotki Friends, girl!

mochamadness said:
@Allandra - Let me just tell you that I've been reading all of the NTM threads and you are swearing by this serum!! You don't know how tempted you got me girl...I'm itching to get my hands on some of this!!!
What are you waiting for? Go get some girly. :grin:

I just saw your album mochamadness and your hair is so pretty. I love how you arranged your hair care products in the album also. Very nice indeedd :)

Lorraine said:
I'm so happy I did a search first. I was about to post the very same thread. MM your hair is incredibly long and so shiny. I have to add you as one of my Fotki Friends, girl!

Thanks Lorraine, I'm adding you to my friend list too!!

Back