Wow, Has anyone ever had unctrollable or involuntary shaking?

• Thread starter Thread starter chica_canella
  • Start date Start date
C

chica_canella

Wow, this is creepy. I just wrote a post and it wasn't published. In Jesus name, I rebuke anything that is not of you in my life. Amen.

Last night, I was reading my bible and studying it. Then I tried to go to bed and I couldn't. I was shaking involuntarily. I tried to ignore it and go to sleep but I couldn't. So I woke up, and read the bible. ThenI went to the bathroom and took my bible with me. I said a prayer and took my bible to bed and read it. Then I laid my head down and slept peacefully.

Devout Christians please pray for me. Has this ever happened to anyone?

God loves you in Jesus name.:)

Okay, the more and more I search it feels like I am getting sick in my body. Like I am being attacked.:(

I will pray for you.

I have never had involuntary shaking due to reading the Bible and studying it.

Involuntary shaking does occur if you are extremely tired, like from over exertion, from hunger, shivering from cold, and other medical conditions, even fear of something causes trembling

I am assuming you think the shaking and the bible study are related... like something evil was trying to maybe attack you? or the Holy Spirit wanted to keep you awake and convicted?

Whatever the cause of the shaking, just know that Satan cannot touch you without your permission. He can't control anything about your unless you agree to it.

The same goes for the Holy Spirit.

So I am praying that in everything you allow the Holy Spirit permission to reign supreme in your life.

Keep up that bible study. Don't let anything deter you:)

Thanks for praying for me. I had a bible study and praying session with another Christian which I think was divine intervention through the Lord our God. I am sure I was being attacked but God has said in his word,
Fear God - Isaiah 8:11-14

11 The LORD spoke to me with his strong hand upon me, warning me not to follow the way of this people. He said:

12 "Do not call conspiracy
everything that these people call conspiracy [a] ;
do not fear what they fear,
and do not dread it.
13 The LORD Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy,
he is the one you are to fear,
he is the one you are to dread, 14 and he will be a sanctuary;
but for both houses of Israel he will be
a stone that causes men to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall.
And for the people of Jerusalem he will be
a trap and a snare.

chica_canella said:
Thanks for praying for me. I had a bible study and praying session with another Christian which I think was divine intervention through the Lord our God. I am sure I was being attacked but God has said in his word,
Fear God - Isaiah 8:11-14

11 The LORD spoke to me with his strong hand upon me, warning me not to follow the way of this people. He said:

12 "Do not call conspiracy
everything that these people call conspiracy [a] ;
do not fear what they fear,
and do not dread it.
13 The LORD Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy,
he is the one you are to fear,
he is the one you are to dread, 14 and he will be a sanctuary;
but for both houses of Israel he will be
a stone that causes men to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall.
And for the people of Jerusalem he will be
a trap and a snare.

Praise God!! :clap: Stay in prayer, no matter what. Remember, "Resist the devil and he will flee." -James 4:7 :)

Back