wow Bree your hair is gorgeous

Sal

I was looking at your pics and you have beatiful,long and shiny hair.
wink.gif

Would you mind posting your hairtype and your hair regime
thx
smile.gif

Hi sal, thanks =+)
I was actually kinda surprised you were referring to me,there's so many other ladies here with beautiful hair who i admire, especially supergirl, i love how thick her hair is. to answer your questions i really dont know what my hair type is, in the front it's wavy and every where else its tiny defined curls/coils, so i have 3's,4's,a's and c's.lol.as for as a regime i recently started washing my hair every week after joining this site, and applying conditioner to the ends before shampooing.i only airdry. i try to moisturize my ends as often as possible, i get really lazy with this and i hate the slimy, icky feeling of moisturizer and oils on my hands. but my ends stay pretty moisurized(i think).i usually always wear my hair in a pony tail or a clip.i dont think there's really anything special i do to my hair other then leaving it alone. my hair's always been pretty much bra strap length(or around that area) since middle school.this was when i seldomly washed my hair cause i was terrified to go the hairdresser to wash it cause she ripped out ALOT. i rarely got relaxers, every 3, mostly 4 months. this was all in attempts to not go to the hairdresser.and i got trims whenever i got a relaxer which was much more then a trim, more so like cutting 2 inches(which i hated). so i think my not applying chemicals to my hair or messing with it much was what helped my hair grow long and not break off.i really didnt do much protective styles. in middle school i always wore it up in pony tails, then highschool when the opposite sex started becoming appealing i always wore it down.oh yeah, i started messaging my scalp whenever i can remember and i do alot of deep conditioning now. this makes my hair feel really supple and keeps it shiny.the products i use now are biolage leave in tonic<-i love this, biolage detangler, paul mitchell super charged moisturizer, paul mitchell awapuhi shampoo,nexxus y shampoo and conditioner<-give great slip.i dont really like the paul mitchell products and want to try EVERY product that i hear about on this site like kenra, nexxus and keracare.so once paul mitchell runs out i want to try ALL of these.}}i{{

[ QUOTE ]
cabogirl said:
ooo.gif
you and your hair are gorgeous,you should be feature of the month
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree Bree!
smile.gif
Your hair is so beautiful!

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
bump.gif
Your hair is the bomb
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, i was surprised to see this thread again.i LOVE that bump graemlin. thanks denali
kiss.gif
. i was bored but you just lifted my spirits.let me do my happy dance
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif

dance.gif

I've always admired your hair, Bree! You are definitely a positive inspiration whenever my "hair spirits" are down. I see a feature of the month approaching soon!
clap.gif

Back