Wouldn't your rather stay home and play in your hair

PuffyBrown

Okay I thought I was straight. I left this forum for a long time to work on my accounting classes. Since finishing them, I have ventured back and I cant stay out of here.

I am at work and I am constantly using my PDA while working. I even had the nerve to log off my phone and go in the breakroom to check this damn forum on the bigger computer.

Ya think I'm addicted...

Would you love to be at home right now doing a DC, Henna, Oil Treatment or slapping in some growth aids.....:grin:

Getting back to work now:wallbash:

:look:

Since about 10am, I've been thinking about what I'm going to use to DC tonight, and figuring out how to work hair stuff in around the social stuff I'm supposed to be doing this weekend. :lachen:

I am the same way and it is getting bad... I was at Taco Bell today in the drive thru window taking hair pics cause the sun was good there :look: I was holding the line up and the lady giving me my order was looking at me all crazy and stuff :lachen::lachen: I am like dang what the problem is... :drunk: I think this behavior is very normal :look: :lachen::lachen:

:look:

Since about 10am, I've been thinking about what I'm going to use to DC tonight, and figuring out how to work hair stuff in around the social stuff I'm supposed to be doing this weekend. :lachen:

You know? How about I bet that somebody is going to get ansy and post the "what you doing to your hair for the 4th of July?" and I will definately be getting my DC and slapping in some MegaTek

I am the same way and it is getting bad... I was at Taco Bell today in the drive thru window taking hair pics cause the sun was good there :look: I was holding the line up and the lady giving me my order was looking at me all crazy and stuff :lachen::lachen: I am like dang what the problem is... :drunk: I think this behavior is very normal :look: :lachen::lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:That's hilarious...

you're not bad until the following happens:

1. The head of the department says "you seem to be really like hair."

2. You attend a wedding that has a picture booth. Guests are encouraged to take pics and glue them to the sign in book and write a lil' note. I took pics of my hair to eventually post on LHCF.

3. LHCF website stays open all day on my desktop at work.

4. I actually DO prefer staying home and baby-in my hair than going out.

just pathetic I tell ya.....

Whenever there is a family function or we go somewhere with the camera, DH asks me if I want him to take some pictures of my hair for "the board." He knows the deal. Even my SIL goes to her gym class and tells everyone she is going to BC. People look at her like, WTH is that? :spinning: So she then breaks down BC, APL, BSL, MBL and WL. :lachen:

You know? How about I bet that somebody is going to get ansy and post the "what you doing to your hair for the 4th of July?" and I will definately be getting my DC and slapping in some MegaTek

:lachen::lachen::lachen:That's hilarious...

Aww, now that you mentioned 4th of July, I'm thinking of how I'm going to do my hair. I'm sitting here impatiently waiting for my PIBBS to arrive and was going to rollerset my hair tomorrow when it gets here. Now, waiting for 4th of July might be a great idea. You've got me thinking........

LOL...Yes I love being at home doing hair treatments and conditioning. And I dont care that I dont go out to clubs that much either, I love spending time up late many nights on lhcf :spinning:.

I STILL got it bad too...someone was talking to me at my nephew birthday party this weeekend and I completely tuned them out...where did I mentally travel you ask, well I was thinking about buying all the things that I just posted in the "What did you buy..." thread...I also imagined those things helping me to get to long-healthy-flowing WL soon, then I demanded myself to tune back in and pretend I had heard everything the person said by doing this :yep: and saying "yep, un-huh, right, exactly" (all the agreement words.) I wonder if she knew I tuned out, I think she might've but let me play it off. :lachen:

I would rather stay home and do some kind of deep conditioning and looking at my hair all day. I check my hair at red lights. My daughter teases me by saying "mom your hair doesn't look right" because I immediately panic and she starts to laugh. I twirl my hair during meetings (I gotta stop doing that) and when I order something online my co-workers ask me "Oh God now what did you buy for your hair?" LOL

i was taking pics in the restaurant the other day cuz we were slow... the other girls were like, "how vain are you, taking pics of yourself" :lachen:

the sad part was, one of the cooks from the kitchen who found me on YouTube was like, "no she's taking pics of her hair, for her online hair album."

and honestly i don't know if that made things better or worse... :blush:

Aww, now that you mentioned 4th of July, I'm thinking of how I'm going to do my hair. I'm sitting here impatiently waiting for my PIBBS to arrive and was going to rollerset my hair tomorrow when it gets here. Now, waiting for 4th of July might be a great idea. You've got me thinking........

Can I borrow your pibbs, til the fiff? LOL..I'm going to do my touch up tomorrow and wear my hair down for the 4th:rolleyes::grin: I have not worn my hair down in a year. I'm super excited:lachen:

Last edited:
Okay I thought I was straight. I left this forum for a long time to work on my accounting classes. Since finishing them, I have ventured back and I cant stay out of here.

I am at work and I am constantly using my PDA while working. I even had the nerve to log off my phone and go in the breakroom to check this damn forum on the bigger computer.

Ya think I'm addicted...

Would you love to be at home right now doing a DC, Henna, Oil Treatment or slapping in some growth aids.....:grin:

Getting back to work now:wallbash:

better get back to that accounting.....im an accounting major and its no joke !!!!! :drunk:

I sure would. All day I'm thinking about what I can mix up next or what conditioner I'm gonna use to cowash that night.

When people at work ask me why I'm so tired, I tell them I was up late. When they ask what I was doing, I usually say a little of this and that. They think I have this big social life, If they only knew I was up late on this board or doing my hair ........:blush:

Back