Would You Rather...

weaveadiva

Gaw7PPX.jpg

Wowwwww.....these are horrible choices!

If I had to choose I would go with foundation that doesn't match. My hair cant take hair weaves, they destroy my fine hair! But if my hair could tolerate weave, I would have went with that choice and just wear a hat/scarf for a year to hide the two textures. So, I'll pick look like a clown for a yer to preserve my hair, rather than look ratchet for a year with a weave and have jacked up hair after the years up!!!

At first I couldn't decide but @charmtreese hinted at disguising the leave out and I think I could be down with that...scarves, chunky braid do's, messy top knots...hmm. Also, can I have less leave out than the pic suggests please? Yeah ok, even though I try to make Macao work:look:, I go with Option B.

A. Off makeup can be blamed on options and is quite common :look: - that leave out, ain’t nothing you can do about it.
I saw a very pretty intelligent young lady with a raggedy leave out today and I just wanted to hug her and tug her weave out.
Even dh recognized it was a weave and he weave illiterate. Smh

:lachen: I wasn’t expecting such a conundrum. Um... I guess I’d choose my foundation being off. I see people all the time whose foundation doesn’t quite match. Sometimes they still look nice and fairly well put together despite that. But when I see someone whose weave and leave out is off to that degree, I question their mental state. :look:

Horrible options but I'd go with the foundation, because you can at least try and cheat correct it with darker concealer lol. Nothing ain't saving that weave lol

I would pick the bad weave because I can wear headscarves and wraps to cover that mess whilst the face remains pretty.

Foundation that doesn’t match.

There’s bound to be something in my makeup bag that can bring the shade of the foundation down to my skin color. Plus it doesn’t say how much of the foundation I have to use. Small dab on each four corners of my face or where my hyperpigmentation marks are the most, put some bronzer over that bad boy to even it out, highlight those dark areas just a bit, mascara, brows fleeked, and some dark lip matte, bam. Done.

My mom slayed my weaves in highschool, and there’s just no way I can thank her by walking around with a leave out that won’t cooperate.

Back