**** Would you put this in your hair??****

I dont know about those 2 oils but that coconut oil is the bomb. I have been using it for years. It feels more creamy than the other whole foods coconut oils. *that's just my opinion, no fact* ETA: I also used their red palm oil.

Last edited:
Do if you want to, but don't be shock if I walk up behind you and bite a huge chunk out of your scalp.

Smelling like Long John's Silver.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

You're funny ATLien. Have you ever tried Cheyenne pepper on your hair?

Do if you want to, but don't be shock if I walk up behind you and bite a huge chunk out of your scalp.

Smelling like Long John's Silver.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

You're funny ATLien. Have you ever tried Cheyenne pepper on your hair?
Hey BraveNewGirl,

I havent tried it because i dont want to go through the hassle of making the concoction on my own. Call me lazy...:ohwell:

Im thinking: Why should i go through having Cayenne sit in oil or alcohol for days at a time when i can buy this for 11.99 :grin:. Watch, if i get hair down to my butt we will see how many folks change their minds. LOL!!!

I would use the one with the vanilla in it. Like JustKiya said, depending on the rest of the ingredients, why not? Just because it's in the food aisle doesn't mean it's not good for hair and body care.

I don't see why not. If it's safe enough for you to eat why couldn't it be used on your hair?

I'm with you on that one! If you can eat you can put it on your body. Just like MN. If you can use it to clear up yeast down there... well you can use it to clear it up on your head! :yep: BTW, I use cayenne right outta my kitchen and add it to my MN (Miconazole Nitrate mixed along with EVOO, and a whole buncha other stuff) and I got crazy new growth 5 weeks post. I have to cowash 3x a week to deal with it. :yawn:

Back