Would this look bad??!!

Whimsy

Would a dark reddy/browny hair color look bad with my skin coloring you think??

I am going to get professoinally colored, but not sure if I should go a red color or just lighter brown shades...:spinning:

What do you think? Would red look bad?

I think reddybrowny would look good.

But then, I have a huge soft spot for red hair, just period. :lol:

I think light brown would be really pretty, but I'm a little biased.

ETA: I am so in LOVE with your natural hair!

Again - I'm biased because I love red hair!! I think you could pull off both but the lighter brown would be pretty for the end of summer/fall, I think.

Thanks guys! and thanks for the compliments!!! You're not making this decision any easier but I love the input anyway haha

Whimsy,
I vote for the reddish/brown. I know...I know...choices, choices. :)
(ITA: Beautiful siggy)

Last edited:
Oooooh thanks guys. Macismycrack do u have pix!? what did ur stylist (or u) use to get your red?

I think it would look cute if it were highlights, but full color, dark looks beautiful against your complexion.

Would a dark reddy/browny hair color look bad with my skin coloring you think??

I am going to get professoinally colored, but not sure if I should go a red color or just lighter brown shades...:spinning:

What do you think? Would red look bad?

I like lighter brown shades, but I think the dark reddy/brown shades will be less harsh on your hair. I JUST colored and trimmed my hair today!:drunk: I used generic Loreal Ash blond and the highlighter pack in Champagne color. I pulled my hair through the highlighter cap for bout an hour (LOL) and then used the higlights at the crown and the rest all over for about 10 minutes.

That is so funny you are thinking of color. Great minds must think alike!:yep: I needed to trim my ends and make it more into a definite style since it's shorter, so I colored and straightened...

Attachments

• Natural hair w color 1.jpg
    Natural hair w color 1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Natural hair w color 2.jpg
    Natural hair w color 2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 10
Back