Would Love Some... Advice

luthiengirlie

I work at a large school, and the other day i was grabbing some lunch and.. this HOT.. guy walked out and said to me are you escaping? (he was white.. tall, muscular.. omfg) I said yeah I'll be back. He said.. good I think i would like to see you back.. then he drove off and waved and winked
now i'm like.. ahhh..
i'd love to conveniently run into him
we are in two different departments.

ok. lol
greet him with a smile the next time you see him and if he asks you out say - YES!!!
But, don't let him be your new best friend at work. Just let him know you'd love to see him off campus but you'd like to keep it professional at work.
thanks for the tip

I wouldn't do anything. If he is serious, he will find you and pursue. He probably flirts a lot, and women probably throw themselves at him all the time. Don't be an easy "target". I would sorta play dumb and force him be be very obvious with what his intentions are.

So I would play hard to get, more than acting like a groupie. Jump up and down on the inside, but play it cool on the outside.

ETA-- Have fun with it!

I wouldn't do anything. If he is serious, he will find you and pursue. He probably flirts a lot, and women probably throw themselves at him all the time. Don't be an easy "target". I would sorta play dumb and force him be be very obvious with what his intentions are.

So I would play hard to get, more than acting like a groupie. Jump up and down on the inside, but play it cool on the outside.

ETA-- Have fun with it!
thanks for putting me up on game..

Proceed with what exactly?

He flirted with you in passing and didn't stop to hold a conversation, to ask for your number or even to learn your name. There is absolutely nothing to proceed on. Take it as a compliment and keep it moving.

I agree. If there is a LHCF equivalent for white men out there, he should be making this post asking for advice from his fellow men. Not you.
You, as the lady, do nothing but sit back and be wooed if he decides he likes you that much.
No need to stress and overthink.

Last edited:
From what i gather, white men can be a little passive. If a black man wants your number, he will be direct about it. White men seem to be so nonchalant about it. That's probably why white women often times "go after men" so much.
Black men are direct
White men build connections..

If he's interested on some level he will build a connection

Sitting back biding my time

Reactions: JFK
So you want to know if he bumps into you again, what you should do?

It depends on whether he's been asking around about you. Are your contacts in the school database? I won't consider using those for personal reasons though. Is the cafeteria the only common area? What ever happened to the staff room/lounge?

ETA-- Have fun with it!
Quoted for Emphasis...priceless advice.

So you want to know if he bumps into you again, what you should do?

It depends on whether he's been asking around about you. Are your contacts in the school database? I won't consider using those for personal reasons though. Is the cafeteria the only common area? What ever happened to the staff room/lounge?

My contact info is not in the school database.. I don't mind giving him the digits

Back