Would it be okay to bobby pin a track in my hair if I'm trying to grow my hair out?

Re: Would it be okay to bobby pin a track in my hair if I'm trying to grow my hair ou

if you are comfortable, why not. although what's the harm in sewing it in?

Re: Would it be okay to bobby pin a track in my hair if I'm trying to grow my hair ou

Have you considered the tracks that snap onto the hair.

Girl if you bobby pin that track in...we're gonna see a future thread from you entitled, "Tell us your most embarrassing story and I'll tell you mine." lol I'd get it sown in or use a half wig instead.

First of all I just wanted to say that I enjoy your blog,:yep: I could have written those things myself. Especially about the stylist cutting your hair. Anyway, I used to bobby pin tracks into my hair all the time. People would compliment me until they find it was bobby pins and then all the negativity came around.:ohwell: I didnt want to do sew in because my hair was too thin and weak, and definitely no glue, (horror stories there), I tried the clips but I didnt have the patience to put them in or take them out so I always got some breakage with that, plus my hair was never thick enough to hold them in. So as my last resort I got creative and used the bobby pins, they worked even in the wind.:giggle: I mostly wore my hair up with them, so they could hold better.

Thanks so much mssonya..I def knew to the blogging thing I know sumtimes I'm all over the place but I'm getting better! I just have so much information I'm trying to take in at once..I'm def enjoying learning about my hair its a challenge..well worth it tho..especially when you see the growth...I actually decided against bobby pinning it up..I decided to start wearing half wigs to retain some length..but thank you all for the ideas!

www.startinfromsquareone.blogspot.com

I don't think it could cause any harm ... as long as you're not using them metal-type bobby pins that cut into your hair.

Back