Worlds of Curls CAG

La Colocha

Does anyone use worlds of curls curl activator gel? Can you use it with other products such as leave ins, moisturizers etc? Or do you have to use it alone. Its getting nicer out and i want to do wash and go's again. My staple was kccc but i cannot afford to purchase this anymore.

Thank you

Bumping, Does anyone use this?:look: The only threads i could find on this were a few years ago. Anyone using this in 2009.

I don't see why not. When I use S Curl Activator, I don't use other products so I doubt I would use it with anything else. And while I haven't used any other activators, I wouldn't hesitate to use them. I just prefer to stick to the devil I know.

i bought some last time i went to the beauty shop... i kinda like it... it gives me definition and shine... i do use it with other products tho like when i use my mane n tail as a leave in i'll put it on top... i like to use something that moisturizes underneath it so it doubles as a sealer

Thank you, i don't see anyone mentioning it. I guess i might just get it and try it. Its really cheap so if it doesn't work i won't be out too much.

Back