**WORLD PREMIER** - My Fotki is now OPEN!!!

bubblebtm2

Hi all....I've been tracking my hair growth since January 2005, but haven't opened up my fotki because I thought I didn't have anything worth showing off. Well, I've decided to officially bring it out of the closet for 2007 (since I'm going to be doing the bootcamp challenge). I didn't do much to my hair in 2005, so 2006 was the year to really get to know my hair and figure out what it really likes......SO HERE GOES...link is in my signature

**~TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK~**

Congrats. I love the front comparison pic from 05 to Dec 06 you can def see the difference. Doesn't it feel good to actually take care of your hair and see it flourish before your eyes.

Do you self relax and trim also?

BTW I love your New Years weave you did yourself. Was that a sew in?

I LOVE the comparison pictures!!!! You have come along way. When you look at how much progress you have made, you have to be inspired!!!

Great progress! I can't believe you cut 3 inches off but it looks really good. It'll grow back in no time.

LondonDiva - My friend usually does my retouches and I usually dust my ends myself but for my pre 2007 cut I had my mom do it for me. The weave was a sew in (as is all my weaves). I do them myself

And thank you Mysweetevie. Those instant weaves come in handy 4 special events and occasions!!

YOU GO GIRL!!! You are doing a GREAT job with your hair....amazing progress!!! Keep doing what you are doing!! :yep: :up:

HHG

bubblebtm2 said:
Hi all....I've been tracking my hair growth since January 2005, but haven't opened up my fotki because I thought I didn't have anything worth showing off. Well, I've decided to officially bring it out of the closet for 2007 (since I'm going to be doing the bootcamp challenge). I didn't do much to my hair in 2005, so 2006 was the year to really get to know my hair and figure out what it really likes......SO HERE GOES...link is in my signature

**~TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK~**

Your hair is looking good, growing nicely, and thick....keep up the good job:)

Thanks again ladies!!! I have learnt so much from many of you and I am still learning. So my hat goes off to u :notworthy. I can't wait to see what my hair looks like this time next year. Hopefully, I'll be closer to BSL by then :woot:

Back