WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

dreamer26

I hope these words bless and encourage somebody.

I had the opportunity to hear a man speak by the name of David Ring, he has cerebral palsy and he’s on the battle field for the Lord, he goes around the world preaching Jesus. I tell you after I heard him I had to fall down and repent because I said

Lord I have to hands and sometimes I don’t want to show you any praise
I have two feet and sometimes I don’t want to go to church or go witnessing for you
I have a mouth and can speak clear but sometimes I don’t want to speak or sing your praises
Lord I have good health and yet I find excuses to not do what you’ve called me to do.

I want to encourage all those that don’t think that God can use you, YES he can, even if you have a disability, a speech problem, or if you can’t do things as well as others. I encourage each of us to get on our post and answer our call.

For those that might be suffering with a disease or ailment, Like David Ring God has used his disability and given him the ability to Preach the word. Don’t allow even a disability to stop you from answering your call. David Ring didn’t see how he would preach he could barely speak but all God is looking for is a man or a woman with a pure heart and a will to submit to him. No, it has not been easy for him, but he said it so worth it. He has come a long way. He has a wife and children to help him, (Yes God will give you what/who you need to make it), if you allow him to.

Whatever situation you’re in today if God has not delivered you from it allow him to turn it into a ministry because I guarantee there’s somebody else out there that needs to see God shine through you so that they will know he can use them to.

Answer your call ladies.

Be blessed.

I hope these words bless and encourage somebody.

I had the opportunity to hear a man speak by the name of David Ring, he has cerebral palsy and he’s on the battle field for the Lord, he goes around the world preaching Jesus. I tell you after I heard him I had to fall down and repent because I said

Lord I have to hands and sometimes I don’t want to show you any praise
I have two feet and sometimes I don’t want to go to church or go witnessing for you
I have a mouth and can speak clear but sometimes I don’t want to speak or sing your praises
Lord I have good health and yet I find excuses to not do what you’ve called me to do.

I want to encourage all those that don’t think that God can use you, YES he can, even if you have a disability, a speech problem, or if you can’t do things as well as others. I encourage each of us to get on our post and answer our call.

For those that might be suffering with a disease or ailment, Like David Ring God has used his disability and given him the ability to Preach the word. Don’t allow even a disability to stop you from answering your call. David Ring didn’t see how he would preach he could barely speak but all God is looking for is a man or a woman with a pure heart and a will to submit to him. No, it has not been easy for him, but he said it so worth it. He has come a long way. He has a wife and children to help him, (Yes God will give you what/who you need to make it), if you allow him to.

Whatever situation you’re in today if God has not delivered you from it allow him to turn it into a ministry because I guarantee there’s somebody else out there that needs to see God shine through you so that they will know he can use them to.

Answer your call ladies.

Be blessed.
This is beautiful Dreamer...:heart3:

Back