Word of Prophecy: The Destination Is Your Promised Land

metamorfhosis

"THE DESTINATION IS YOUR PROMISED LAND"

April 12, 2008

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jer. 29

"I tell you my people that I am bringing you into the fullness of your ministries. The long hours and the times that you have waited for Me will prove to have been valuable. What is it that you have been waiting for all this time? Whatever your dreams or your destinies have been, I will make them happen. A new day is coming. A day filled full of hope and a future; no longer the long wait and the weary road. For the roads have been filled full of tears and tribulation. The tears will be turned into joy and the tribulation will pay off. For it has been of my design. My design is not for ill but it is for your good. What father would not want the best for their children? Where some of you stand right now is on a bridge. The bridge is where you are being tried and then brought into your promised land. But you must not look to the things below the bridge. You must keep your eyes upon the destination. The destination is your destiny. The destination is your promised land. When your feet touch the land past the bridge you will step into the things that I have prepared for you. Keep your feet walking straight and narrow. Watch and be careful as step across the bridge. These are the days that many of you have looked into. "

Stephen Hanson

Back