Woojee cream

Tai

Has anyone had any success with this product? Does it cause the dry itchy patches that I've heard can come from using Surge 14? Does it have an petrolatum/petroleum/mineral oil in it?

TIA

Hey Tai, i realy like the Product from surge. The Woojee creme is da bomb on my hair ( natural 3c) I bought it last week adn my bottle is finished. I really liek it it makes my har soft. And yes it does contain mineral oil as the second ingredient. I'm not sure if thats a bad thing but i still love it. It smells great too.

oooops i accidently answered under my sister's screeen name. Anyhoo this is from Prettyinpink.:)

I like it too. even though it has mineral oil in it, it makes my hair really soft and shiny. I only use about a quarter size for the ends before bed and it doesn't weigh the hair down and make it greasy if used before bed.

I really like the product and use it daily. It helps to moisturize my hair and keep it curly. The price is great!

I like it, but I mixed it with some ORS Carrot Oil and WGO, and Salerm 21(I'm a closet chemist)...It works pretty well

I really didn't like it when I used it alone on my hair- It mad emy hair feel dry and brittle- I added castor oil and water to it and it made my hair really soft and shiny-
I have braids now, I've been spraying that mixture on my braids and it keeps them moisturized

Back